Coupon Train~

This is cool. Are you guys accepting new people? I would certainly be interested in joining. It wouldn't be right away because I am traveling but I thought I would see if you guys are even taking new people first :)

Last edited:
This is cool. Are you guys accepting new people? I would certainly be interested in joining. It wouldn't be right away because I am traveling but I thought I would see if you guys are even taking new people first :)
Jeankeri is the conducter send her a message , she usually answers quickly!!

Shoot me a PM! We would love to have you join us!

Happy Labor Day weekend all! Hope you are enjoying whatever weather you are having (90 degrees here) and getting to spend a long weekend with friends and family. There are no inserts in the papers today, and the PO is closed tomorrow. HOWEVER if you received from your sender last week, please sort through and pass along to your buddy. They should be received by the weekend, so can be added to the (hopefully) many inserts in next Sunday's paper. As you are sorting your coupons keep in mind that anything expiring within the next week should be tossed. We have no military families on the train. A good rule of thumb- include coupons that are good for at least 2 weeks after your mailing date.
Lastly, please go into the PO to mail your envie if you are unsure of the postage. Some mail carriers will deliver with postage due, most will not. You should be putting on AT LEAST as much postage as it took to mail the envie to you. When in doubt- get it weighed inside the PO.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Jeanette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter