Coupon Train~

Alyssa - I just got home from vacation and saw that one of the trains I sent came back. I will send out 2 on Monday.

Hello all- your invisible conductor checking in! It's been a hectic summer. My youngest went off to college this past weekend. My oldest decided to take a year off and has settled back in at home. Wanted to check in to remind the train of a few rules that seem to have gone lax (based on messages I have gotten from other riders). To review:
1: All riders MUST BUY A SUNDAY PAPER EVERY WEEK. Your buddy can tell when the envies arrives containing the coupons they cut out a week ago, but contain none from the current week. While everyone has a story of not getting a paper occasionally, it is unfair to the rest of the train when this becomes common practice. I will be contacting riders next week if I am informed that their buddies are continuing to receive thin envies with old coupons. Consider this post your first strike.
2: Everyone must mail out EVERY WEEK. If you are going to be on vacation, are sick and cannot get to the PO, realize the envie is in your car on Thursday- you must contact your buddy by PM or posting on the thread.
3: Every rider must have the ability to receive PMs (conversations) or notifications from the train. Every rider must be able to be reached by their buddy and myself with questions or to check in. It is expected that you respond to PMs or notifications within 36 hours.
4: If you are having a problem with receiving envies for any reason please attempt to contact your buddy first. Feel free to cc me on the message. I will be happy to contact your buddy after the 36 hour window has passed.

Looking forward to the fall, hoping everyone is well. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns. As always, I know I am not as visible a presence as Vegasnative was, but I do receive all your conversations and attempt to reply the same day.

Jeanette (jeankeri)

Just got home from vacation myself- two envies waiting for me. Mary- I'm not going to be able to get through everything for Monday so I will do my best to get everything out on Tuesday. We had some trouble with the fires up at Sequoia and Kings Canyon and had to re-route our plans so we ended up driving to DL instead!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter