Coupon Train~

Holiday weekend update- please read:
Post offices will be closed tomorrow (Friday) for federal holiday observance. Also, there are no inserts due to be in the papers on Sunday. So, if you did not receive anything from your sender by todays mail and have nothing to pass along on Monday please post on the thread (or PM your buddy) so they will know. If you have coupons to pass along please mail as usual on Monday morning. I received from my buddy yesterday so my envie is good to go!
Have a safe and fun 4th!
Jeanette

I didn't get coupons from my buddy last week, and I didn't get an insert in my paper :( Nothing to mail yet....

It was strange cause I thought there were no coupons over the weekend and looked and there were coupons in our paper , so you gardengalb4 you will get extras this week.

Got an envie from Mandy from last week today, so I'll do my best to turn it around to send to Mary tomorrow!
Mailed to Mary on Thursday!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter