Coupon Train~

Gardengalb4 please let me know if some of these coupons are to close to expiring for you. I try to think about if they are worth it to you or if it is to close for you to use.

Received from Jeankeri today, thanks.

Hey does anyone else have Sunday Coupon Preview fb posts that Sunday no coupons, what is up with that?

I just saw that! I get the paper on Saturday, so I will let you know if there are no coupons in it. I wonder why there would be none.

Gardengalb4 please let me know if some of these coupons are to close to expiring for you. I try to think about if they are worth it to you or if it is to close for you to use.
They are fine..... they really come in handy...Many times I shop on Saturday mornings...so all is good!
Thanks so much!

Sending another envie to englishrose47 on Friday.

Well everyone, sad to say but no coupons for the sunday paper. I usually get mine on saturday but none in the paper.

Gardengalb4 your envie will go out today! Have a great week!

NO coupons in today's paper, but I did receive from Mandy last week and will be sending along to Mary tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter