Coupon Train~

Ladies - my apologies, I have missed mailing last week and this week.... I think I should bow out but wasn't sure how to do that. I thought I could send the address info for who I send to to the person who sends to me ... would that work? Do we still have a train conductor? I will send what I have on until such time as it's confirmed that the person who receives from me is set up to receive from someone else. Just wasn't sure what to do. I receive from akenneson and send to disneygrl704 (I think I got the DIS names right)

Ladies - my apologies, I have missed mailing last week and this week.... I think I should bow out but wasn't sure how to do that. I thought I could send the address info for who I send to to the person who sends to me ... would that work? Do we still have a train conductor? I will send what I have on until such time as it's confirmed that the person who receives from me is set up to receive from someone else. Just wasn't sure what to do. I receive from akenneson and send to disneygrl704 (I think I got the DIS names right)
JeanKeri runs the train. If you go back some pages I think she posted and then you could pm her. Hope that helps.

Happy Easter! While there are no inserts in today's paper, please keep the train moving this week by passing on any envies your sender mailed to you. It has been a long winter with many storm/snow delays. Like everyone else, I am pretty excited that things are getting back on schedule. All envies should be in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy the day and Happy Spring!
Jeanette
bumping up for the one who needs to pm jeankeri

bumping up for the one who needs to pm jeankeri
Corrina- Hugs and thanks for looking after the train. My youngest graduated last week and the months leading up were stressful to say the least.
Jeanette

Y
Corrina- Hugs and thanks for looking after the train. My youngest graduated last week and the months leading up were stressful to say the least.
Jeanette
our welcome, but I really did not do anything. Congrats on your children graduating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter