• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train~

Has anyone heard from Kim from Guam about her return? I thought she was supposed to be coming home this month, and I have a huge stash of expired coupons that I'd send over...

I didn't know she was gone again !I knew she went home earlier this year but I heard from her after that !!I have been sending to her and none have been returned ????

I didn't know she was gone again !I knew she went home earlier this year but I heard from her after that !!I have been sending to her and none have been returned ????

I thought she was in Afghanistan until this month.:confused3

Yes she had asked to not send coupons while she was gone. I mentioned it in one of my monthly newsletters a few months ago. She said she would let us know when she returns. So far, I have not heard anything.

I thought she was in Afghanistan until this month.:confused3

I must have missed that, but I have not been sending lately , just started again .I will wait till I hear now !!
Thanks Rosie! 3 envies arrived today :)

Glad they arrived

Yes she had asked to not send coupons while she was gone. I mentioned it in one of my monthly newsletters a few months ago. She said she would let us know when she returns. So far, I have not heard anything.

I will wait awhile then!!

I just sent this week, so I'm checking in for November. I am late sending to Amanda, because Sandy really messed us up here. My mailbox is down the street and it was flooded. We are all fine though. Hope everybody else is well!

I'm glad you are okay! :goodvibes

Everything is going well with us. I'm receiving fine. And I'll have a envie to send out tomorrow (Monday).

I don't think PO opene tomorrow so will try to get envies out on Tuesday. .I also have the email for Coups for Troops, their website is very good , there are several different addresses plus you can request a family to mail direct to, so if any one is looking to send their exp. coupons somewhere while Kim is away . Here is the email www.coupsfortroops.com

My envie for the week of Nov 12th will go out to ohnowewontgo tomorrow in the mail.

Make it a great week everyone! - Jenny

TreslovesWDW said:
Magical Momma-Just wanted to say sorry about last weeks envie.Monday and Tues work and school were closed because of Sandy,Wed I took the envie with me to work,thought that I mailed after work with other mail,this morning I found it down the side of my car seat,very sorry I mailed it this morning and I will be sending out another tomorrow.

No worries! The only concern I have is the envie didn't make the trip. It arrived with the envie shredded to pieces and the coupons in a bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter