Coupon Train~

Thanks-I'll be on the lookout for it.:sail:

We weren't affected by sandy-we've had sunny days w/fall temps for the most part.
My thoughts & prayers go out to those who were devastated-so scary!:sad1:

Oh, good to hear you were not affected. I tried to send it out today but Raley's grocery store is on strike, so no out going service from there. And I went to the 24/7 mail and it wouldn't let me do it.:lmao:

Hi mom2allison01
I will mail the envie tomorrow, being my first week it will be a little slim. I will also hit my stash up and send some of those on as well.
Enjoy
:cool1:

My envie to ohnowewontgo will go out today (11.5); I didn't get an envie last week, but maybe it will arrive today....I am sure the hurricane messed up many people and I honestly don't remember where my buddy lives!

Make it a great week everyone-

Jenny

Mailed a small envelope to Dania today. Didn't receive an envelope last week, but I'm pretty sure my sender lives in New York and probably can't get to the post office.

Hi kingdomheart2,

I mailed your envie today and I have been receiving from softballmom3..

-garydeb

Erinmarissa: welcome to the train! I am your sender and I mailed out your envie today. Hope you have a great week!

nena~I mailed a slim envie out to ya today, they should be better after this week now that I am back into the swing of things.

Magical Momma-Just wanted to say sorry about last weeks envie.Monday and Tues work and school were closed because of Sandy,Wed I took the envie with me to work,thought that I mailed after work with other mail,this morning I found it down the side of my car seat,very sorry I mailed it this morning and I will be sending out another tomorrow.

Has anyone heard from Kim from Guam about her return? I thought she was supposed to be coming home this month, and I have a huge stash of expired coupons that I'd send over...

I just sent this week, so I'm checking in for November. I am late sending to Amanda, because Sandy really messed us up here. My mailbox is down the street and it was flooded. We are all fine though. Hope everybody else is well!

So sorry to hear you were affected. I hope everything is ok! Is there another place you'd like me to send to? Maybe a P.O. box?

Sorry for not checking in sooner, it's been crazy lately. Thankfully, I didn't have any damage from Sandy, and am very lucky in that regard.

At any rate, I've been sending and receiving on a regular basis, no problems!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter