Coupon Train~

Thanks for letting me know.

dznybound~I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Starting next week you will have a new sender (alyssa810). Ellen has jumped off the train. Please keep mailing to usnuzuloose, no changes there. Thanks.

Alyssa~Thanks for the postcard from Camden Yards, my son LOVED it!!!:goodvibes

Great- I mailed it from the park- that was fast! I had to mail a couple of the postcards from the airport...one of the address labels got wet and smudged, so that one will get mailed from home...
we didn't actually go to camden yards in august, but we did go to the Nationals game...but they didn't have postcards...Glad he liked it!

Great- I mailed it from the park- that was fast! I had to mail a couple of the postcards from the airport...one of the address labels got wet and smudged, so that one will get mailed from home...
we didn't actually go to camden yards in august, but we did go to the Nationals game...but they didn't have postcards...Glad he liked it!

Yes, I remember you guys went to the game. Thanks for thinking of him. :goodvibes

2 envies on their way to you Anne and several to Kim !!Also Alyssha Thanks for the DVC card . I have 1 more to send and that will be a wrap for this year !!I have loved the smaller post card swap this year !!

I have received 2 GREAT envies! Thank you to my new sender.

I also sent out to angelarney yesterday.

Got an envelope yesterday, put it in the mail to Helen today. Helen will be getting two envelopes from me this week; one went out on Monday, and one today. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter