Coupon Train~

For any Starbucks fans, there's a living social deal right now for $10 for $5. I picked mine up last night, just in time for vacation so that we can enjoy Frappachino Friday next week! And with our Groupon for Jungle Adventure, our $6 Orlando Entertainment book, and the RFC gift card from Discover ($50 for $45) we're making out with deals like bandits this trip!!

Alli76--I only have a couple of coupons so I will hold off on sending them.

I leave for WDW tomorrow and won't be returning until mid week next week.

I sent out two envelopes last week to make up for the week prior--Hope you got them both!

Anne envies are ready just have to find time to get to PO. With Monday being a holiday I have plain had ZERO free time to get there !1Darn work gets in the way all the time!!!

ShiPooOwner - :( holiday got me. Completely forgot to mail yesterday - mailed this morning.

I have a Gymboree rewards certificate for $5. It expires 9/23. Does anyone want it? I'd hate for it to go to waste!

Alli76--I only have a couple of coupons so I will hold off on sending them.

I leave for WDW tomorrow and won't be returning until mid week next week.

I sent out two envelopes last week to make up for the week prior--Hope you got them both!

Hey! I leave Saturday! Maybe we'll stumble onto each other!

I decided even though it is an optional week, i would send to ohnowewontgo. My envie will go out tomorrow (9.7).

I am also checking in for September- sending and receiving as I should.

Thank- Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter