• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

SHIPOO - You know I just posted last week that your envies have been coming like clockwork on Thursdays. This week's got here today (Saturday). The USPS is sure not dependable anymore.

:crazy2: Now I'm trying to remember if the envie got put in the box early on Monday or late on Monday to see if my theory about later in the day holds up. I can't remember!! :scratchin All I can say is the USPS works in STRANGE and MYSTERIOUS ways, don't they? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

VitFamily - I haven't rec'd last week's envie yet! Hopefully tomorrow.

DisFans4 - there were no inserts in this weekends paper, and I haven't rec'd my envie for the week yet - so.... I don't have anything to mail out tomorrow. But as soon as it comes I will go thru it and mail it out for you.

I forgot all about these Disney forums until we started planning a long over due a trip again. I'm in!

Chrelaine ---- I'll be sending you 2 envies this week. One biggie and another one a little smaller. My friend dropped me some inserts today and I wanted to get them to you. Enjoy!!

Attention all: Please check expiration dates carefully. I've had several messages from train riders recently about receiving EXPIRED and SOON TO EXPIRE coupons. Don't waste your money sending them and don't waste your train buddy's time going through unusable coupons.
Thank you very much for your attention to this and have a great week ahead!

CAMERON991 - Nice size envie going out today.

Shortstuff7429 - Received 2 smaller envies on Friday. (Received the week's before envie on Tuesday of last week! And it was postmarked the 7th! CRAZY that it took that long to get to me!)

Thanks, ladies and have a great week.

Mailing an envie out today. Actually got last week's envie on time but the hubby hid it and forgot to tell me. I got this past week's on Saturday.

Ruthie --- I received an envie from you today postmarked 7/16

Chrelaine ---- I hope to get a chance to go through these and get to the post office before the end of the week so you'll have another envie. If not, I'll send them with next Monday's envie.

ibleedblue- I'm so sorry - I had to work in the office today and left your envie at home. It will go out tomorrow!!

alyssa810...received the last two envies you've sent.

TonayG...envie went out on Monday. It was small since there were no inserts this week.

Received an envie postmarked 7/13 yesterday (7/21) so that means it took EIGHT DAYS to arrive. :snail: :snail: :snail: USPS, why is this happening??? :sad2: I've gone through it, Shel, and had to remove many coupons that expire on 7/31. Had the USPS gotten it to me sooner, I could've forwarded those to you. Argh!!! :mad: Will get this week's envie into the mail to you today but don't think it will arrive until Monday, unfortunately. :sad2:

No coupon inserts in this week's paper, and I just got a small envelope yesterday. I'll pass that on today. Sorry it's so late! I just don't have much to send.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter