Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

TonyaG...had your envie ready Monday, but left it on the counter. It went out today. Sorry.

alyssa810...last weeks envie is MIA. The last one came pretty tore up, so hopefully the USPS hasn't completely destroyed this one!

Envie arrived today :)
ibleedblue- I"m hoping the missing envie shows up :( I can't remember which post office I went to that time; my work schedule has changed a bit for the summer so sometimes I'm mailing close to home, sometimes close to work...

SHIPOO - rec'd envie on Friday this week. Thank you!

HONEYBUNCHES - an envie will be on its way to you Monday morning.

Have a great week!

Disfans4 - got 2 envies this week (last weeks and this weeks). o_O The PO is killing me! At any rate - Little Angie - big envie headed your way this week! Have a great week all!

Received from SHEL last week, can't remember which day. Thursday, I think?
Sending to DVCLaurie05 tomorrow. There were some that expire next week, so I put those on top.

No envie received from last week. I saw my train buddy mailed them out Monday of last week! :confused3 And even better yet...I did not receive my newspaper yesterday! :scared1: I called, it's supposed to be at my house today. So not happy with USPS and our newspaper delivery person. GRRRR! Will mail out as soon as I have something.

Happy Monday!

Received from Eyor44 today. From the postmark it looks like you were close to me. :)

Yes, we were in town for DH's annual bowling tournament. We have stayed on Navarre Beach for the past couple of years, and I must say, it is awesome. We rent a condo on the beach, that is relaxing and rather quiet, but yet are close enough to some great restaurants and to Destin. Have you ever eaten at The Rib Shak of Navarre? It is so good and a first night tradition for us. I had mailed at the end of the week before on the day we left so you would have those in case I didn't get by the post office on Monday. But as you can see, I was able to find a paper and get the current ones to you.
I had an envie waiting for me when I got home last week and then received another one on Friday. Thanks udsweetpea! I mailed out a new one this morning. I was surprised by the inserts in yesterdays paper. My local one had only one, but the city one I get had 3! (actually 4 but one was a duplicate)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!