Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received and sent out today! Hope everyone had a great weekend - we had some pretty nasty storms here last night.

We sure did. Our sweet little dog slept through them but we have a scaredy cat who showed us how scared he is of storms. Hope this humidity goes away pretty soon~~yucky!

NYCDiane - I've mailed you another envie. Did you every get the one from last week?

Carlyzmom - I received last week like always. Thanks!

SHEL - received envie postmarked 6/29 today! I have no idea what the USPS is doing with my mail in the meantime. :confused:

:wave: Good morning train riders! Happy Friday the 17th!

Here's the bad news: No new inserts this weekend. :sad2: :confused: :sad:

Here's the good news: You'll still get an envie next week because we are ALL going to forward on MONDAY whatever we received this past week to our train buddies. :cool1: :banana: :woohoo:

Have a superb weekend! :cheer2:

I received one envie from udsweetpea yesterday (Friday). I saw you mentioned mailing two so hopefully the second one will come today.

Shel, I was hoping I'd receive an envie from XxStaceFacexX by today but nothing has arrived and she didn't post so do not know if anything was sent or not. :confused3 I know she's going on vacation next week and has asked for a rerouting for one week only but that shouldn't have affected this past week's mailing. :confused3 If anything arrives on Monday or beyond, I'll go through it and get it sent off to you asap. Since there are no inserts tomorrow, just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be sending anything unless something arrives from her at some point and will post if something goes out to you before July 27th.

Received envie from Carlyzmom this week as well as the envie Ruthie sent me on the 8th. Thank you!!!!

Chrelaine.... I have a nice chunky envie going out to you Monday. If by chance there are inserts in tomorrow's paper, I'll send those in a separate envie since this one is all taped up and ready to go!

COUPON SAVINGS today were phenomenal for me! I went from $199 down to $135 after coupons ---- $65!!!! --- and an overall savings of $96.50 (sale items, etc) I got many items free (bumble bee tuna, caroline rice, and a few other things). Also, got Oxy Clean detergent for 99 cents! (it was on sale for 3.99 and I had a $3 coupon!) It was just a GREAT shopping day. The cashier was happy for me as were the people behind me on line! Woo Hoo!!! :dogdance::rainbow:

Received envie from Carlyzmom this week as well as the envie Ruthie sent me on the 8th. Thank you!!!!

Chrelaine.... I have a nice chunky envie going out to you Monday. If by chance there are inserts in tomorrow's paper, I'll send those in a separate envie since this one is all taped up and ready to go!

COUPON SAVINGS today were phenomenal for me! I went from $199 down to $135 after coupons ---- $65!!!! --- and an overall savings of $96.50 (sale items, etc) I got many items free (bumble bee tuna, caroline rice, and a few other things). Also, got Oxy Clean detergent for 99 cents! (it was on sale for 3.99 and I had a $3 coupon!) It was just a GREAT shopping day. The cashier was happy for me as were the people behind me on line! Woo Hoo!!! :dogdance::rainbow:

I get a natural high having a great shopping day, don't you? Makes me love looking at the receipt! :love: I've been stocking up on Fancy Feast for my cat at Target using Target coupons and mfg. coupons plus Cartwheel. Been saving about $6.00 on 25 cans. Have been to Target several times so kitty is stocked up through the rest of summer and into the fall even. :yay:

SHEL - received envie postmarked 6/29 today! I have no idea what the USPS is doing with my mail in the meantime. :confused:
Glad it finally got there!!

SHIPOO - You know I just posted last week that your envies have been coming like clockwork on Thursdays. This week's got here today (Saturday). The USPS is sure not dependable anymore.

HONEYBUNCHES - Envie will be mailed on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter