• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Sending and receiving fine over here!

For the temporary re-routing: Sent an envelope to JulieAMedeiros this morning, with another going out tomorrow.

:worship: TY TY My Coupon Queen :goodvibes
sent coupons out today . Did a deal at WD today 5# potatos were on sale for $1.99 got 2 bags also eggs were $1.25 each so i got two. Then i found a gift card in my purse and that made them FREE!!:cool1:
savings $7.70 at WD and $2.77 at Publix

Receiving and sending fine. Of2DBeach I dropped off you envie to the box this morning and then I came in work and saw your email about the Jif PB. I am sending them out tomorrow morning (I was able to print 2) so that way you will have them quicker than me waiting to send them next Monday.

Shoprite: 20.53

Have a great week everyone!

Littleangie - received your envelope on Saturday. Thanks :)

Ljcraw555 - mailed your envelope this afternoon. :)

:sunny: What a beautiful morning here in MN. A bit cold, but beautiful~~especially since there's no snow on the ground. ;)

This is a :santa: Secret Santa :santa: update. We now have eleven of our train riders signed up to participate. I should have mentioned something in the PM I sent out earlier about signing up, but without my notes from last year, I overlooked something important.

Please do NOT hesitate to sign up if you feel something might not make you "fit in" based on your culture, religion, or anything else that might be holding you back. Our Secret Santa believes in inclusiveness. :grouphug: We welcome everyone to participate who wants to be part of the fun. Just indicate in your PM to me if you have any special requests. :thumbsup2

If you haven't signed up yet and want to, you've still got about a week left until sign-ups close on Nov. 20th. I plan to get the next PM sent to you on 11/21 with all the final details of our exchange including mailing information. :woohoo: As for me, I can't wait to start shopping! :hyper:

Received a huge one from ninecrayons on sat. Thanks!

Mailed to velrox yesterday.

My savings:
Stop n shop $10
Market basket $2
Cvs. $22

And my best one... Stop n shop gas with my gas points- $38.80!!!
I was pretty psyched about that. Price dropped down to $.99 /gallon. I've never done that good.

KristiP - Sent a small envie out today. It was freezing yesterday and I've been under the weather so I opted to stay home. :)

Tiggerstac - still haven't received your envie?

Sending and receiving fine over here!

For the temporary re-routing: Sent an envelope to JulieAMedeiros this morning, with another going out tomorrow.

Whooo hooo:thumbsup2 Can't wait to get them from my old sending buddy:thumbsup2

Well, I didn't mean "old" .... you know what I mean :bitelip:

I read the boards a lot, but keep forgetting to log in and post. I mailed and received fine last week and mailed out to Quasi123 this past Tuesday. :goodvibes

:wave2: Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! :banana:

Don't forget Secret :santa: sign ups close on Nov. 20th. Going to join in on the fun? Hope so! Send me a PM because we would love to include you! :)

Thought we could use some fall "Colors" so using brown today ;) We have 2 season in Florida.. Hot and Hurricane Seasons. Got a Special envie from 9 crayons yesterday and coupons from my buddy Jen :goodvibes Going to Target today looking for deals and clearance shopping :cool1:
;0 Have a great weekend ! :hug:

I have a question for my fellow train riders. Do you have a newspaper subscription, and, if you do, how much does it cost? I have a Sunday only subscription just to get the coupons. I got an email last night that the rate is going up to $91 for 26 weeks!! Does that sound high to anyone else? I haven't bought a paper from a box in a LONG time, but I'm pretty sure they are not $3.50...at least in my area (Raleigh, NC). I will check this weekend to be sure.

Thought we could use some fall "Colors" so using brown today ;) We have 2 season in Florida.. Hot and Hurricane Seasons. Got a Special envie from 9 crayons yesterday and coupons from my buddy Jen :goodvibes Going to Target today looking for deals and clearance shopping :cool1:
;0 Have a great weekend ! :hug:

Glad to see they arrived! Since you like shopping at Target, do you have the Cartwheel app downloaded to your phone? I just got it yesterday but I have a feeling I will use it A LOT! :cool1: Have a great weekend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter