Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

v4dice - I mailed two envies to you today.

LoriABil - I received an envie from you last week. Thanks!

OHNOWEWONTGO

Envie not gotten out of box today. Will take to post office myself tomorrow!

Good morning! :flower3:

Don't want you to miss out in case you've been meaning to send me a PM wanting to be in Secret Santa 2013. :woohoo: The deadline is tomorrow (Wednesday, 11/20) night. :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

thats alot for papers!

I have a question for my fellow train riders. Do you have a newspaper subscription, and, if you do, how much does it cost? I have a Sunday only subscription just to get the coupons. I got an email last night that the rate is going up to $91 for 26 weeks!! Does that sound high to anyone else? I haven't bought a paper from a box in a LONG time, but I'm pretty sure they are not $3.50...at least in my area (Raleigh, NC). I will check this weekend to be sure.

No I havent downloaded it but I should try it. My phone dosent like to work in target for some funky reason so not sure if it would help me or not ?

Glad to see they arrived! Since you like shopping at Target, do you have the Cartwheel app downloaded to your phone? I just got it yesterday but I have a feeling I will use it A LOT! :cool1: Have a great weekend!!

I used a zippered binder. I use index dividers to seperate the pages. I also use sticky tabs used for files because I couldnt see what the catagories were in my binder when I had it opened. I have a clear zippered pencil case in the front of my binder and in it I have pens, my trust sharpee in green ( favorite color) a small pair of scissors for coupons on the fly when I find them in the front of the store TYVM Publix and last but not least a clothes pin for the coupons I am using on that shopping trip! The zippered binder is easiest because you can zip it and dont have to worry about dumping them out or them getting wet ( Think Fl ). If you have any questions you can shoot me a message as I am not always on here as much as I would like to be ;) I would suggest making out your list before you go and matching the coupons to your ad. Then take the coupons you will be using and clip them together. Rubberbanding can rip them and sometimes if the bar code is ripped they wont take them UGHH.Some people use spread sheets to help them figure out ther savings but my pea sized brain cant use a spread sheet very well so I use paper and a pen.
Claytonsmama - I have been receiving envies every week - thanks SO much!

Question for the group - what do you use to organize your coupons??? I have one of those things in my purse - like those wallet type things w/the dividers.. but, I wind up rubberbanding some to the outside.. and then I have coupons specific for like Target or Shoprite - and I file them according to category - then I forget I have them.. ugh.. any input/help would be appreciated - trying to make the best of my coupon clipping....................:thumbsup2

:wave2:

Final day to sign up for Secret :santa:

To those who are participating, I'll get details to you in a PM tomorrow. :dogdance:

Claytonsmama - I have been receiving envies every week - thanks SO much!

VitFamily - your envie is on the way!! Just postmarked it!!

Question for the group - what do you use to organize your coupons??? I have one of those things in my purse - like those wallet type things w/the dividers.. but, I wind up rubberbanding some to the outside.. and then I have coupons specific for like Target or Shoprite - and I file them according to category - then I forget I have them.. ugh.. any input/help would be appreciated - trying to make the best of my coupon clipping....................:thumbsup2

:wave2: I don't have a great system but it seems to work ok for me. I have three plastic accordian type holders for all my clipped coupons. I go through the store ads each Sunday and also look at a couple websites that match coupons to items on sale. Whenever possible, I try to combine a store coupon with a mfg. coupon. I make out my shopping lists and clip the coupons I want to use at that store to the list. I have a cloth reusuable bag that I put my three coupon holders that I take along on shopping trips in just in case I find something in the store that I have a coupon for that wasn't advertised in the ad.

:wave2:

Just sent all our Secret Santas their PM's with mailing details, etc. Now I can have some breakfast! :rotfl:

Have a great day, everyone. It's almost Friday! :goodvibes

Littleangie - received your envelope on Tuesday. :)

Ljcraw555 - mailed you 2 envelopes one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. :)

Got my envie today!

DH sent out 3 yesterday. We're a little behind this week - I ran out of stamps:sad2:

Savings:
Walmart: $10.50
Petsmart: $8.50
GFS: $5.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter