• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Hey there all, I'm looking into joining the train. I've read the initial post, but I'm curious to ask off someone could explain how it works for me? Thanks so much y'all

Hey there all, I'm looking into joining the train. I've read the initial post, but I'm curious to ask off someone could explain how it works for me? Thanks so much y'all

Do you have any questions in regards to the first post that I could answer for you?

I have a question for my fellow train riders. Do you have a newspaper subscription, and, if you do, how much does it cost? I have a Sunday only subscription just to get the coupons. I got an email last night that the rate is going up to $91 for 26 weeks!! Does that sound high to anyone else? I haven't bought a paper from a box in a LONG time, but I'm pretty sure they are not $3.50...at least in my area (Raleigh, NC). I will check this weekend to be sure.

Yes, that seems high to me. Do they ever offer a special price through Groupon or some other site like that? Maybe you could get a better deal if you cancelled your subscription and then restarted it as a new customer in another 4-6 weeks?

mfg. and store coupon savings 11/15
gas $7.46
Walgreens and CVS $10.28
groceries $3.75

ETA shopping trip today 11/16
Cub Foods store and mfg. coupons combined = $55.74 (Probably one of the best savings using coupons for us ever! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:)

Tiggerstac - got your envie with a red "received damaged" stamp on it lol. It's pretty banged up but not completely ruined.

Got my envelope from udsweetpea at the end of this past week. Going to clip the coupons from today's paper and get them in the mail to tomorrow.

No savings this week. Going to try and do a quick and small grocery run today.

:wave2:
Happy Sunday!​
:)

The countdown is on! Three more days left to sign up for Secret Santa. :santa:

Saved $33.86 at CVS stocking up on their Glade oil warmers. Our Wallflowers just ran out and there is not a single B&BW around here.

Really annoyed though as one of my ECBs did not print, even though I spent the correct amount. The guy on the register was 0% help. I've contacted CVS' customer service and we'll see what happens.

I saved $1.00 at Publix. :) I most bought veg, but used my $1.00 milk coupon.

I rec'd 3 envies from NATASHA this week. Thanks! :thumbsup2

An envie will go in the mail tomorrow for JILL/CARLYZMOM. :goodvibes

Have a great week!! ;)

Got a huge envie from hmcfall711 - thanks! With that, plus the new "All You" mag, plus 2 inserts - have a big one to go out tomorrow to Baililan! Have a great week! :cool1:

Safeway $55

Not sure if this will count but I'll list it anyways:

A while back I took a bunch if outgrown kids clothes to a local consignment shop and went in today thanks to a 50% off sale. My bill rang up $80 before the sale, then reduced to $39..., then after looking up my account to see if I had a credit, I walked away with free clothes!

Erinmarissa...not sure if I posted, but I received an envie last week.

Dvclaurie05...sending envie know the morning.

Have a good week!

Safeway $55

Not sure if this will count but I'll list it anyways:

A while back I took a bunch if outgrown kids clothes to a local consignment shop and went in today thanks to a 50% off sale. My bill rang up $80 before the sale, then reduced to $39..., then after looking up my account to see if I had a credit, I walked away with free clothes!

I'm letting Of2dbeach decide what counts toward totals this month but how much fun was that shopping trip! :cool1:

Claytonsmama - I have been receiving envies every week - thanks SO much!

VitFamily - your envie is on the way!! Just postmarked it!!

Question for the group - what do you use to organize your coupons??? I have one of those things in my purse - like those wallet type things w/the dividers.. but, I wind up rubberbanding some to the outside.. and then I have coupons specific for like Target or Shoprite - and I file them according to category - then I forget I have them.. ugh.. any input/help would be appreciated - trying to make the best of my coupon clipping....................:thumbsup2

Been receiving from Carlyzmom (thank you!)

Mailed to U.P, North today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter