Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave2: Calling all Secret Santas :santa: :santa: (who haven't mailed their packages yet!) Please get them in transit today or tomorrow. We want to make sure they arrive before the Christmas rush starts in earnest which won't be long now. If you've mailed and haven't posted, please do so so I can check you off. Please post when yours arrives so I can check you off again. :yay:

Just a correction on the Target gift card deal- it's Sunday, 12/4, not Friday! (Someone's looking to save on APs!!!) <---- this gal!

I received my Santa gift from Shel.
Thank you souch, I was going to try and wait to open it, but i couldn't. I absolutely love the Minnie ornament. I was going to try and hide the candy, but almost as soon as I opened it one of the kids came running in saying they smelled chocolate....lol. the pens are super cute and I look forward to using them for my Christmas cards.

:wave2: Calling all Secret Santas :santa: :santa: (who haven't mailed their packages yet!) Please get them in transit today or tomorrow. We want to make sure they arrive before the Christmas rush starts in earnest which won't be long now. If you've mailed and haven't posted, please do so so I can check you off. Please post when yours arrives so I can check you off again. :yay:

I mailed mine yesterday and it is heading way out West. :car:

I received my coupon envie from Tanya on Wednesday. :yay: and I received my Secret Santa package from Dj on Friday. :dogdance::love::banana:

I LOVE it!!!!! Thank you so much. The socks, stickers and note cards are great but the BAGS! I LOVE BAGS!!!!! My daughter calls me the bag lady because I can not pass up purchasing a new Disney shopping bag. I didn't have either and they are wonderful. Thank you so much!!!!! It was such a wonderful surprise.

PS - I use all of my bags when I shop, especially at Target, that extra .05 off per bag used adds up. :thumbsup2

I received my coupon envie from Tanya on Wednesday. :yay: and I received my Secret Santa package from Dj on Friday. :dogdance::love::banana:

I LOVE it!!!!! Thank you so much. The socks, stickers and note cards are great but the BAGS! I LOVE BAGS!!!!! My daughter calls me the bag lady because I can not pass up purchasing a new Disney shopping bag. I didn't have either and they are wonderful. Thank you so much!!!!! It was such a wonderful surprise.

PS - I use all of my bags when I shop, especially at Target, that extra .05 off per bag used adds up. :thumbsup2

:wave2: It arrived already?! :scared1: Wow, that was really speedy. :teeth: I'm so glad you liked everything. I knew the Disney bags were perfect for you but I was afraid that you might already have them.

I mailed my Secret Santa gift this morning. It's on its way to a big city.:santa:

Thanks, Quasi123! That means we only have to hear from NYCDiane, Shyanne, and Dznybound. Are they in the mail, ladies? Inquiring minds want to know! :hyper2: :) :hyper2:

PCCSAKURA, your envie is ready and waiting to be taken to the post office in the morning. Hope last week's got there on time.

Shyanne ---- received your envie! Thank you !

Alyssa --- MASSIVE envie headed your way! Other than the paper and envie, i came across a stack of inserts that I hadn't clipped and my friend dropped me extra inserts!!
It's a biggie! enjoy!!!

Sorry... i always have a problem with the Dis boards where it freezes up my computer, etc.

Okay, Secret Santa is on the way!

Hip, hip hooray! They've all been mailed and are on their way or have been received! Cheers!!

I have an envie going out to LittleAngie today... haven't rec'd from Ranger Pooh from last week yet - hopefully today.... :)

Have a great week everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter