Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

You're welcome! :)

Received from Eyor44 on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Rec'd from Mary/DZNYBOUND, one envie on Wednesday & one on Friday. Thank you!

Envie ready to go to Laurie/DVCLAURIE05 tomorrow.

Rec'd my Secret Santa gift from CAMERON991. Absolutely LOVE the yarn. They will make cute, precious little hats for the Haitian babies. I love it! Did I mention I love them??? Lol
And big thanks also for the Mickey notepad!
Merry Christmas!

My SS has been purchased, but still need to get it packed up & mailed out. I'll post when I do.

Thanks again!

I am so glad!! I had a great time picking them out! I hope you have a great holiday!

Received 2 envies from DisneyLifer87, mailing tomorrow to dznybound...

PCCSAKURA, envie is ready to mail in the morning. Did last week's envie arrive?

Hello! Yes it did! I believe it arrived just in time on Friday; I checked early in the morning on Saturday and there it was! Thank you! Envie for Natasha is gonna be out later today. Only got one coupon booklet today tho, from P&G

:wave2: All you :santa: :santa: Secret Santas :santa: :santa: out there who haven't mailed yet, don't forget to get your package sent by Saturday!

My :santa: :santa: Secret Santa :santa: :santa: gift is getting sent today so that makes four! I hope Brett Favre doesn't get it by mistake! :scratchin

I mailed out to Quasi123 yesterday.
I'm so excited I made it to the P.O. before they closed. Boy did they have a pile of packages they were processing. The Christmas rush has certainly began for them.

Mailed to ShiPooOwner yesterday and also received my Secret Santa package from hulagirl87. Thanks so much! I really loved the chocolate, napkins, Belle ornament (she's my favorite princess) and Disney hot cocoa mug set. Thank your daughter for the cute note. I hung it up with our other Christmas cards :)

Mailed to ShiPooOwner yesterday and also received my Secret Santa package from hulagirl87. Thanks so much! I really loved the chocolate, napkins, Belle ornament (she's my favorite princess) and Disney hot cocoa mug set. Thank your daughter for the cute note. I hung it up with our other Christmas cards :)

aw! I will tell her! she will be really excited :goodvibes I'm glad you liked everything!

Received from Eyor44 today. Thank you so much for the baby formula coupons! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter