• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Here I am checking in. I have not been able to mail yet, this week, I am very sorry. Do to work, I have missed the post office Monday and Tuesday. I am going out at lunch time tomorrow and will mail then.

No envies this week from Mary/DZNYBOUND.

Envie ready to go to DVCLAURIEO5/Laurie Monday morning.

Have a great week & a Blessed Thanksgiving.

Shyann --- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa --- I'll have a biggie headed your way. In addition to the extras from my envie and the paper, my friend dropped a bunch of inserts.

Received 2 envies from DisneyLifer87 on Friday - Mailed to dznybound yesterday.

Also mailed my Secret Santa gift yesterday and it is headed east!

One envie the way to dislifer87. I haven't gotten last week's yet, so I'll send those along when it arrives.

Wishing all our train riders a very Happy Thanksgiving! If you're traveling, be safe on the roads. If you're cooking, be safe in the kitchen! :p And don't forget this important rule, if you're the cook, you don't have to clean up after the meal! It's everyone else's job to do that! :thumbsup2

Rec'd my Secret Santa gift from CAMERON991. Absolutely LOVE the yarn. They will make cute, precious little hats for the Haitian babies. I love it! Did I mention I love them??? Lol
And big thanks also for the Mickey notepad!
Merry Christmas!

My SS has been purchased, but still need to get it packed up & mailed out. I'll post when I do.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter