Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

RUTHIE5671: Sent out a good size envie in yesterdays mail!

Meg1884: I did receive last weeks envie. Just had no time to post. THANKS!

U.P. North I didn't get to the post office yesterday because DS has his first cold so we were at the doctors. I'm heading out in a couple of minutes to mail a big envie to you.

honeybunches I've been so bad about posting on here. Sorry! I have been getting all your envies. Thanks!

MyDizneyBoyz,

I received your envie last week. Thank you!!!

V4Dice,

I mailed you an envie today. While I was at the post office, I received my BJs coupon booklet so next week's envie will have a bunch of BJs stuff in it!

DVCLaurie05

Envie mailed today. It is a light one this week.

DISNEYBELLE99

Envie was received Saturday.

DisneyWalle Welcome back to the train. Hubby sent ur envie out today while i was at work.

Have a magical week!

Does anyone else get excited to see that fat envie in their mailbox? I feel like I am getting a little present every week!

Does anyone else get excited to see that fat envie in their mailbox? I feel like I am getting a little present every week!

oh yes, especially when it's nestled in between credit card applications, bills, and various assorted junk. ::yes::

Eyor44- Received your envie yesterday. Thank you!

SUMLTHOMP- Mailed your envie on Monday.

So excited to be included! Can't wait to mail out to RDRJJ5 and receive an envie (as it seems they are called here :p) from Smile145.

Strangely enough, I am the youngest in my family (I live with my grandfather, father, stepmother, and boyfriend) but I'm the one that does the grocery shopping and cooking, so I'm really looking forward to saving a few extra dollars to squirrel away for our trip in January!

Thanks for including me! :cutie:

SCDisneyMom...took your envie to the post office yesterday afternoon. It's a slim one. We only had one insert and I didn't get an envie last week.

So sorry I have not sent out your envie. I have been extremely busy last week and this week so far. My girls have a Marital Arts tourney this weekend and our group has been making costumes non stop for the demonstration team. I will try to mail them out tomorrow after I make the 10 hr drive to Mesquite, NV.

off2dabeach..just got home from vacation and got your envie today!

carlyzmom..I was going to cut out the coupons from the paper when I got home from vacation today since they were supposed to deliver the Sunday paper when the subscription started up again, but they didn't deliver it! sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter