• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Your envie will be late this week...so sorry! I sent it with my mother to mail while she went out one day and she just pulled it out today and showed me that she forgot to mail it. Oops! So it will get dropped off tomorrow at a 24/7 mail place and then your next weeks envie will go out on Mon. or Tues. Again, I'm sorry.

Shortstuff...been receiving just fine!

Sorry I didn't post earlier, but I did receive an envie this week!! Been a crazy few days around here!

JULIEAMEDEIROS: I meant to ship a manila envie out on Thursday but we are all sickies here :crazy2: and DH had outpatient surgery on Friday morning. It's a large-ish manila that will go out on Monday instead :blush:

Michele, - Sorry, I forgot to let you know that your envie got here safe & sound on Wednesday. Thanks a bunch & have a great week!

Elaine,
Your envie will be mailed tomorrow. :goodvibes
Have a great week!!

hmcfall711 - got your envie this week -Thanks! Unfortunately, didn't have any coupons in my paper - found it after we were in for the night. But I do have lots of coupons to send you tomorrow Baililan. Have a great week! :)

gandhmommy, got your envelope, thanks!

PeanutButterMom, envelope in the car all ready to go to the post office tomorrow!

SAVINGS: $9.89 at ShopRite, $20.19 at CVS!

Adtillma1 - You are my new coupon buddy -- have your envelope in the mail ready for tomorrow -- it is a rather small envie (as it is my first) but they will get fluffier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter