Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

CVS Savings = $14.95, out of pocket $1.62

Albertson's Savings = $14.66, out of pocket $11.05

Little Angie - I received my envie on Thursday. Thank you!

Adtillma1 - I hope you have received my small envie -- will have a better one for you this week. I apologize the envie was ready to go on Monday and my son was supposed to take it by on Monday but he didn't put it in the mail until Tuesday afternoon. I apologize for its lateness.

Envie to Smile145 is ready to go out tomorrow. Didn't get coupons for the second week in a row from my sender, so I'll be contacting ShiPoo to see if I can get someone new :)

Sorry again your envelope isn't as big as it could be.

Hmcfall711 - got your envie - thanks! Baililan - I got 3 inserts in my paper today (compared to none last week), plus an All You magazine this week - so you have a pretty good envie coming your way tomorrow!

:thumbsup2

I think I hit the coupon jackpot with my paper today! I got Smart Source, P&G, TWO Red Plums, Pepsi, and a Mega Bloks coupon flier. COOL!!!! :cool1:

Your envie is all set to be mailed out tomorrow. It only has the coupons from today's paper in it because I didn't receive an envie from my sender this past week. Sorry!

Becky,
Your envie will go in tomorrow's mail - I had 4 inserts!! :cool1:
Have a great week!!

Received envelope from SoScary'09 on Thursday, thanks!

Welcome to SamiGage, I will be sending your coupons to you this week. :)

Your envie is all set to be mailed out tomorrow. It only has the coupons from today's paper in it because I didn't receive an envie from my sender this past week. Sorry!

UGH! :confused3 I sent your envie with my DH. I'm so sorry! I'll ask him about it when he gets home.

I have this weeks envie ready to go to the post office tomorrow. I will take it myself this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter