• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Counting Our Nuts Like Chip & Dale, a Financially Aware PTR *Update 4/17 Pg 62 *

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted an update. I've been busy with getting ready for the holidays and just preparing for Violet more. I can't believe Christmas is just two weeks away!

I don't have much to update on the trip front, I will admit that I'm starting to panic that we will be able to afford to go with Violet coming but I'm just going to keep the hope alive that everything will work out so that her first trip will be January 2013.

I did win a contest on the Disney Babies Blog this week, thanks to Jessica for showing it to me! I still can't believe I won! :laughing:

I won this cute little hat from this Etsy shop.
il_570xN245589386.jpg

Of course I have already purchased the diaper cover and shoes to go with the hat. :yay: I seriously can't wait to see Violet in this.

I also received a new Christmas ornament this week, ordered from Etsy of course. I may have an addiction to shopping on there....
DSC01928.jpg

On Thanksgiving Marc & I decided to stay home and just have dinner with the two of us. While watching the parade Marc set up Violet's stroller that we scored a great deal on.

Ruby of course had to try it out.
381042_2543852809048_1635571121_2545469_131986420_n.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to update a little more regularly but who knows, with not having any concrete plans yet it's hard to do that. :laughing:

That is the cutest little hat/outfit ever!! And I love the ornament, is that the first one you've gotten for her? Ruby looks like a great product tester :laughing:!

Oh my goodness! That Minnie hat and skirt are perhaps the CUTEST things I have ever seen!!! Can't wait to see Violet in them! The ornament is precious, too! So adorable!

Etsy is a dangerous place -- I ordered some Christmas gifts on there a couple of weeks ago -- such great stuff!

Please don't remind me that Christmas is only two weeks away -- I am so not ready for it! :eek:

I have to admit that I have never been to the Etsy website. But after seeing your adorable outfit and ornament, I may have to go have a look.

I saw that outfit maybe on FB? So adorable...
The tail is just about more cuteness than I can stand!

Oh my goodness, two weeks! I'm putting the computer down and getting something done.

That is the CUTEST hat, diaper cover, and shoes! She is going to look so very precious in it all! :goodvibes

January usually brings decent discounts...I hope 2013 has a GREAT one! :wizard:

I can see the detail in the pictures so much better here than on FB. SUPER CUTE!!!!!

If you have her two days before the due date, your daughter and mine (Paige) will share a b-day! Of course they will be 9 years apart!

How are you feeling? Is Violet kicking you much? Any cravings?

The Minnie outfit is adorable.

Ruby looks very grateful for her new toy. I want to see her face when she finds out it's not really hers. :laughing:

I saw that post on FB. Absolutely adorable!

Oh, and that Ruby.......:rotfl:

Just curious - do your cats like cat nip because two of mine go CRAZY over it. So funny to sprinkle it near them and watch them go nuts!

I see that Violet has now turned into an eggplant! :thumbsup2

That is the cutest outfit ever!! Congrats on winning it!!! That is awesome!!

Love the ornament!!

That's the cutest little outfit. You'll have to post pictures of Violet in it when she is born. More than halfway there, she'll be here in no time.

Love, love, love the ornament! :lovestruc

That Minnie outfit is super cute! I see a professional picture op in your near future! :goodvibes

I have seen a lot of Disney merchandise in my days, but that outfit takes the cake! That's really the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Love the ornament too. Very neat idea!

Cutest outfit EVER!!!!!:lovestruc

I saw when you purchased it on etsy and I nearly died from the cuteness overload!! :goodvibes

I am obsessed with etsy!!! One of my friends is having a little girl and etsy is a dangerous place for adorable baby stuff! Have you checked out hyenacart.com? It's basically the same thing as etsy, but even better!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more news about little Vi! (will you call her that?) Hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Just checking in to say hello. Hope you had a great Christmas.

It was nice to see this report at the top this morning. I thought maybe Leslie had gotten a few DIS minutes in. I think she's been a very busy mommy-to-be getting that nursery ready. Too bad she doesn't get DIS time any more, but life does take precedence. Just think how fun next Christmas will be when the tree is surrounded by toys and little Violet is crawling all around in the midst of them! :santa:

That is the cutest little hat/outfit ever!! And I love the ornament, is that the first one you've gotten for her? Ruby looks like a great product tester :laughing:!
That is the first ornament for Violet. I love the idea of a photo ornament every year.

Oh my goodness! That Minnie hat and skirt are perhaps the CUTEST things I have ever seen!!! Can't wait to see Violet in them! The ornament is precious, too! So adorable!

Etsy is a dangerous place -- I ordered some Christmas gifts on there a couple of weeks ago -- such great stuff!

Please don't remind me that Christmas is only two weeks away -- I am so not ready for it! :eek:
I can't believe it's been over a month since Christmas already, where has the time gone?

I have to admit that I have never been to the Etsy website. But after seeing your adorable outfit and ornament, I may have to go have a look.
Beware, etsy is very addictive!

I saw that outfit maybe on FB? So adorable...
The tail is just about more cuteness than I can stand!

Oh my goodness, two weeks! I'm putting the computer down and getting something done.
:lmao: I hope you were able to get all your Christmas things done!

Too cute!! That little outfit is honestly one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! :)
It's so super cute, I can't wait to see her in it.

That is the CUTEST hat, diaper cover, and shoes! She is going to look so very precious in it all! :goodvibes

January usually brings decent discounts...I hope 2013 has a GREAT one! :wizard:
Here's hoping for great discounts, I honestly don't know what the future brings in regards to Disney trips.

I can see the detail in the pictures so much better here than on FB. SUPER CUTE!!!!!

If you have her two days before the due date, your daughter and mine (Paige) will share a b-day! Of course they will be 9 years apart!

How are you feeling? Is Violet kicking you much? Any cravings?
Violet is kicking up a storm, my cravings aren't so bad. I still can't eat fish, which is so weird because I normally love fish but I can't stand the smell of it. I kinda miss it.

The Minnie outfit is adorable.

Ruby looks very grateful for her new toy. I want to see her face when she finds out it's not really hers. :laughing:
Yeah, both cats are in for a rude awakening. They still don't understand Violet's room.

I saw that post on FB. Absolutely adorable!

Oh, and that Ruby.......:rotfl:

Just curious - do your cats like cat nip because two of mine go CRAZY over it. So funny to sprinkle it near them and watch them go nuts!

I see that Violet has now turned into an eggplant! :thumbsup2
My cats loooooove catnip! They are so funny. Sully acts all laid back and lays in it and rubs all around it and Ruby starts pinging off the walls running all around.

That is the cutest outfit ever!! Congrats on winning it!!! That is awesome!!

Love the ornament!!
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter