Counting Our Nuts Like Chip & Dale, a Financially Aware PTR *Update 4/17 Pg 62 *

Lady Lallie

DIS Veteran
Hi. :wave2: After a self-imposed DIS hiatus after my last trip, I'm back and ready to start planning my next Disney adventure.

I'm Leslie, known as LL on the DIS. I'm 29, married to Marc, originally from Maine but living in Massachusetts for the last 4 years. I love to read, take photos, Sex and the City, Dexter and have been known to be crafty as in crafts.

23752100002.jpg

My traveling partner is my husband, Marc. Age 30, has a great sense of humor, indulges my Disney-mania, loves music and cooking.

DSC01535.jpg

I have been to Disney 9 times, FIVE times since September 2008, Marc has been twice in that time, three times total. After my January trip of this year, I put myself on a self-imposed Disney hiatus. I told myself NO more Disney trips in 2011, so that I could focus on my weight loss and some financial goals.

Things have been going well. Marc & I have been able to pay some of our debts off, not done but a lot closer. Plus we have been kicking butt on the weight loss front. We both of the Realize Band (gastric band) that has helped us to lose a combined 250lbs in almost two years. Since my January trip I have lost almost 40lbs myself.

Disney2008.jpg

Marc & I on our first Disney trip together, September 2008.

155139_1627033969150_1635571121_1516691_6545473_n.jpg

September 2010.

DSC01702.jpg

A picture of us last month.

We've come a long way in our weight loss and financial goals and to celebrate our 3rd Wedding Anniversary this week, we have decided to give ourselves a Disney Trip! :lovestruc But, it's going to be a very different trip for us. Normally we just wing the financial aspect of it and this time we want to be well prepared and know exactly what we are spending on this trip, from Trip Notebooks to Park Tickets. I hope you will join us for all the planning fun.

**There have been changes to our trip! See Chapter 17 for the beginning of the Changes**
Chapter Links:
Chapter 1: Up Above
Chapter 2: A Place to Hibernate.
Chapter 3: Poppin' & Food Budget Decisions
Chapter 4: Contest Hints & Crazy Husband
Chapter 5: 3 ADRs & Many Other Choices
Chapter 6: Planning Confusion
Chapter 7: Over-Planning-itis
Chapter 8: ADR Success
Chapter 9: 30 Day WDW Park Challenge: Day 1
Chapter 10: Countdown Calendar
Chapter 11: 30 Day WDW Park Challenge: Day 2
Chapter 12: A little of this...a little of that & Day 3 of WDW Parks Challenge
Chapter 13: Once Upon a Time....
Chapter 14: Stupid Hole.
Chapter 15: 30 Day WDW Park Challenge: Day 4
Chapter 16: Another Foot Update
Chapter 17: Bad News / Good News
Chapter 18: A Little Update
Chapter 19: Ch-Ch-Changes
Chapter 20: Too Early to Plan....?
Chapter 21: Adding to the Chaos.
Chapter 22: Two Weeks!
Chapter 23: Single Digit Dancing...?
Chapter 24: Baby's First Mickey Ears Will Say....
Chapter 25: Gender, Car Accidents, Oh My!
Chapter 26: Gender Reveal!
Chapter 27: Party Pictures.
Chapter 28: Timing the Trip.
Chapter 29: An Update...finally.
Chapter 30: Remember Me?
Chapter 31: Miss Violet has Arrived!
Chapter 32: Happy Easter!
Chapter 33: Travel Dates & Little Mouseketeer.

OMG Leslie!!! Welcome back!!!! You know I was just thinking what you were up to and where you had gone. So glad to see you are planning another trip. I can't wait to hear all the juicy details :cool1:

I saw the "bat signal" on facebook and low and behold..I made the first page!! YAY for another LL and MARC Trip!!!:thumbsup2

Welcome Back LL!!! I can't wait to hear about your financially responsible trip. I'm hoping that you are a motivation to me :thumbsup2

Welcome back. A huge congrats on the weight loss-you both look fabulous. Can't wait to follow along on ur PTR. Happy Anniversary!! Will u need a new perhaps on sale park bag to put those nuts in??? :)

Saw the bat signal too!! :thumbsup2
I'm on board for another LL adventure :hug: Looking forward to your plans!!!
You both look so fabulous!!! So happy for you!!

Tracy (not crafty ;))

Here! Here! Here! Oh, I am so here!!! :yay::woohoo::banana:

Yeay for planning a new trip, LL! I have missed you around these parts! :hug:

You and Marc look fantastic!!! :cheer2:

Okay, even at 6:30 in the morning, I am super excited that you have a new PTR!!! :thumbsup2

So nice to see you back on the DIS. Looking forward to planning along with you. Congrats to you both on all of your successes. Sounds like this trip will be a well-deserved reward.

I'm in!

Happy Anniversary!!

Good for you for taking that hiatus. The Disney-bug is too strong with me that I have a hard time letting go. Great willpower! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read all about this adventure!

:wave: We seem to frequent a lot of the same TR's so I thought it was time I get in on the ground floor for one of yours. Can't wait to hear what you have in mind for 2012 and congrats on the weight loss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter