Counting Our Nuts Like Chip & Dale, a Financially Aware PTR *Update 4/17 Pg 62 *

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by Lady Lallie, Jun 26, 2011.

1. vikkii19

vikkii19 Mouseketeer

Congrats, you will really enjoy your little princess. Girls clothes are just soo cute. :woohoo:

You guys looked great and I loved the big smile you had when you released the balloons....Priceless.

Too funny at the end "should I stop recording now".

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. amazingact21

amazingact21 Upendi

Aww, Violet Jane...congratulations to the both of you! You guys are going to have such a great life with your little princess. :thumbsup2

4. Native NYer

Native NYer DIS Veteran

I'm so behind on the DIS!

Congrats!!! princess:

5. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

Yay, congratulations on your little princess!! :goodvibes princess:

6. danimaroo

danimaroo DIS Veteran

Congratulations! I loooved the video; such a cute way to do the reveal. Your little girl is going to be so adorable. Little Violet. :cutie:

7. sunny_stace

sunny_stace DIS Veteran

YAY!!!!:yay::banana::woohoo: A new Dis Princess is on the way!princess:

I bet little Violet will be beautiful! And I know she will be very loved! You guys looked so sweet in the video and your family seemed so happy! I am so happy for you! Ooh I teared up a little!:laughing: Congratulations!:hug:

8. danimaroo

danimaroo DIS Veteran

My family has a place up in Maine, too! We have a place up near Wells Beach, and growing up I also spent a lot of time up near Sugar Loaf, Rangely and Moosehead Lake. I just remember seeing tons of moose in Moose Valley, haha. :) And yes, I think we must be the west coast version of you guys. :lmao:

9. jeremysdisneymom

jeremysdisneymom DIS Veteran

Oh, Leslie, you are having a little princess! How precious. I love the gender reveal. How fun and such a sweet moment! :cutie:

10. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

I was so excited when we found out baby was a girl. I honestly didn't believe it!!! Oh yes, Violet will be one spoiled little girl.

Thank you! I am super excited!

I had to laugh when I read your comment about me having an accent. Marc said he thought he had more of an accent than I do. We are so super happy. Yes, most everyone guessed a boy.

It really does!!!

Thank you!!

We are both so excited. Marc has already admitted he is going to be a big ol' softie when it comes to Violet.

I have watched the video a few times and each time it just makes me so happy. I even knew pink balloons were coming out but I was just so excited to share it with everyone.

It really was a fun day, I'm glad I went to the trouble of hosting the little party. I think it was a fun thing to do for the first grandchild on both sides.

I am seriously happy and excited. I would have loved a Henry just as much but I'm so happy to have a girl. My side of the family has very few girls, my aunt is one girl of 6 boys and me and my cousin are the only girls with the rest being boys. Marc only grew up with one girl cousin out of 15!

Thank you!!

11. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

I really can't wait to get into the girl clothes! I haven't bought anything off of etsy...yet. :rotfl:

Thank you! We are so excited!

Thank you!!!

Thank you, I am so excited!

Thank you so much!-

We have our sweet moments. :rotfl: Thank you so much!

I grew up in Kittery, so not far from Wells Beach at all!

Thank you! I'm really happy we did the party, it was a lot of fun.

12. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the delay, we lost power overnight on Saturday and just got it back this afternoon. Yesterday was one looong boring day!

We had so much fun at the party on Saturday and honestly we just can't believe we are having a little girl. We are both thrilled. Marc has already admitted to himself he is going to be a softie where Violet is concerned and I may or may not have bought a few girly outfits for her. ;)

The box of balloons worked so well for the reveal, it couldn't have worked more perfectly than it did!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My dad and I. I'm hoping he wears this shirt to the hospital when Violet is born.
    [​IMG]

My parents, my mom was soooo sure it was a boy.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Roxychica7

Roxychica7 DIS Veteran

Glad you have power finally! I still can't believe it...snow in October..how many inches did you guys end up getting?

I love how your parents have their baby gender guess represented by what color shirt they have on! :thumbsup2

14. Stringbean&Wingnut

Stringbean&Wingnut DIS Veteran

I love this picture! How fun to be able to start buying cute little girly outfits!

15. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

I love that idea of having a party to tell everyone the gender of the baby, how cute! :cool1: Glad you got your power back, I can't believe this New England weather lately...I'm dreading this winter, I hope it's not too awful! :scared1:

16. vikkii19

vikkii19 Mouseketeer

You`re parents are too cute, they look so happy. I`m soo obsessed with Etsy. My cousin makes and sells dresses on Etsy, she said she`d make me dresses if I find fabric that I like.

17. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

What a great idea for a party. I love the picture of your parents! So cute in their pink and blue!

Congratulations on having a baby girl. Girl's clothes really are so much cuter than boys! I did guess girl, right? Yup - because she is going to be a daddy's girl through and through!

18. jeremysdisneymom

jeremysdisneymom DIS Veteran

What great pictures from your party! You had it decorated soooo cute. I love you dad's shirt.

19. meeko_33785

meeko_33785 <font color=teal>Surrounded by characters<br><font

It looks like the party went well. You both look so happy. Congrats on your baby girl. :cutie:

20. lauren_elizabeth

lauren_elizabeth Disney World Lover

Congrats on a BABY GIRL!!! Little girls are so much fun! :goodvibes

21. Jennifer48

Jennifer48 Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at

Love, love, LOVE your excitement in the video especially when you were poking Marc to hurry up so you could open the box. So happy for you both!! :hug: