Coolest Thing at WDW it took you several trips to find...

We were lucky enough to have found this the first time ever in (then MGM). We have compiled over 30 drawings each over the years now. We often do back-to-back-to-back "classes" now if we can get into the one opening when we exit.

How and where would I sign up for this and how long does it last?

Thank you.

How and where would I sign up for this and how long does it last?

Thank you.

It is past the Little Mermaid and Disney Junior shows (meet and greets in the same area). You just need to get in line. Usually we wait about 10 minutes. If you don't get into the show/class you are waiting for, you usually get into the next one. Probably 20 -25 minutes I think? There is a little sitting area while you are waiting. A fun (free) souvenir.

I finally found the well next to the Indy show and pulled the rope to hear the men working in there. I kept forgetting about it and finally after several trips, found it!

Not hidden but People Mover. Thought it was just some dumb ride that went in a circle over tomorrow land. Thought it would be a waste of time but a few trips ago we got on cause we had sometime before a fast pass. Now it's one of my favorite rides.

I know..right?! Peoplemover is the best! Went on it for first time in 2006 because my 4year old twins needed a rest and I was hooked!

We finally saw DeVine at Animal Kingdom a few years ago. Now we look for her each trip. Also, there are many small paths that are 'off the beaten paths' at AK which have a couple benches where you can sit and enjoy the quiet of the 'jungle'.

We also like the area behind the UK Pavilion in EPCOT - good place to take a break as well. The area in the back of Canada, as mentioned, is great too. If only they still sold Beaver Tails to enjoy while sitting there!

Lady Hiss princess:

I probably shouldn't mention this just in case I can't get my seat again but I will - the 2nd little street to the right on Main street in MK has a couple of benches to relax on. I like to grab some ice cream, find a seat and relax. The folks who do the shadow portraits are usually set up at the beginning of that street.

I only found the area a couple of trips ago, it seems like I was always rushing past it.
And if you listen closely you can hear an instructor giving dance lessons from one of the "upstairs windows"

The abundant paths around the Tree of Life. We found animals, exhibits, quiet seating areas and wandering turtles! Also, but please don't tell anyone, the Writers Stop in HS for breakfast...quiet, delicious, and you can sneak into Sci Fi Diner next door and take pictures of the whole place because no one is there!

Been to Disney over 20 times and never really explored the enitre shop in Japan. We've been in the shop many times but never continued through the back of the store. It seems like this store goes on and on forever.

The ones that come to mind for me are

Flights of Wonder (not hidden but we walked past it multiple trips!
Animation Academy (DHS)
Reflections of China

Flight of Wonder!!!
Animation Academy!!
Electrical Water Parade!!
Talking Trashcans in Tomorrow Land!
Tom Sawyer's Island Rocking Chairs!

Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress! I'd been about 6 times before I experi this attraction and I can't believe I did see it sooner! It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

I probably shouldn't mention this just in case I can't get my seat again but I will - the 2nd little street to the right on Main street in MK has a couple of benches to relax on. I like to grab some ice cream, find a seat and relax. The folks who do the shadow portraits are usually set up at the beginning of that street.

I only found the area a couple of trips ago, it seems like I was always rushing past it.

Where the flower market was? We normally sit there and watch the people leave just as the park is closing.

Flights of Wonder - I wouldn't have thought about it if I hadn't read about it on the DIS.

The musical fountains at EPCOT. Found them by accident when we took a wrong turn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter