Confirmed- Lights Cars Action Closing

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by disneyma, Jun 8, 2013.

1. DanBoris

DanBoris DIS Veteran

They recently added Fastpass+ lines to Festival of the Lion king and we know that is moving, so I wouldn't read to much into this.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

I agree, I think it's probably a temporary measure to come up with something else for people to choose for fastpass+ selections. DHS isn't as attraction heavy as MK, so they'll need it. They can take that out as easily as they put it in once they got rolling on new construction.

Now that being said.. it may be temporary but it's still ridiculous:rolleyes2

4. Bella the Ball 360

Bella the Ball 360 Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font

Did not read any of this thread except the op. HOWEVER I have to say the stunt car show was a huge yawn. I went once and that was it. I would love to see something more interactive or at least cute in its place.

5. Kellitinkerbelli

Kellitinkerbelli please stand clear of the doors, por favor manteng

I would rather see Star Wars land!

6. PTSMickey

PTSMickey Earning My Ears

Think I would prefer Cars Land to Star Wars Land. But replacing the stunt show with almost anything would be an improvement in my book. Saw it once, that was enough. Still miss the movie lot area of backlot tour. Especially at Christmas. :wave2:

7. sbhammonds

sbhammonds ThisMomLovesDisney

My whole family adores this attraction and we will be soo sad to see it closed! I hope they will still have it next spring when we go back...

8. barbarachagas

barbarachagas Earning My Ears

I'd hate to see it close as well... =(

9. lugnut33

lugnut33 DIS Veteran

Lest anybody think Team Disney Orlando will go full force on any new projects, this comes from Mice Chat rumors:

Booooo, WDW always gets screwed over on these things. They know they can halfass things and people will still come. They try to do that in DL and there will be a revolt.

10. doconeill

doconeill Fastpass Jedi Master DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Tomorrowland?!? Do they not remember that Star Wars took place a long time ago?!? Nor do I think it meets "retro-future" tests...