Concierge/Club Level Information- Part IV, July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:

All CLs serve orange juice in a large decanter. I've never seen Honey Nut Cheerios at any CL, but I've never stayed at the BC. Most seem to be the same: Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops and Rice Krispies.

Thank you:)

We booked a club level room for next year at the Polynesian, and were wondering if they offered potato chips as a snack in the lounge?

:hug:

All CLs serve orange juice in a large decanter. I've never seen Honey Nut Cheerios at any CL, but I've never stayed at the BC. Most seem to be the same: Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops and Rice Krispies.

For some reason the Frosted Flakes in the club always tastes better than when I buy it at home. :) Maybe something about the lack of stress makes it taste better! :beach:

For some reason the Frosted Flakes in the club always tastes better than when I buy it at home. :) Maybe something about the lack of stress makes it taste better! :beach:

Everything tastes better when it's made/served by someone else!!:rotfl:

We booked a club level room for next year at the Polynesian, and were wondering if they offered potato chips as a snack in the lounge?

I've stayed CL at GF, AKL, BC and BWI...and all have had the yummy homemade potato chips, but if you are looking for small bags for on-the-go, (Lays etc.), I've not seen those.

I've stayed CL at GF, AKL, BC and BWI...and all have had the yummy homemade potato chips, but if you are looking for small bags for on-the-go, (Lays etc.), I've not seen those.
Thank you all for your responses! Yummy homemade potato chips sound really good! This is the first time we are staying in club level, super excited!

Can anyone tell me if beer is only served between 5:00-7:00pm? Also what beer offerings have you seen at Poly or GF? Also I believe I read somewhere that GF CL serves champagne, can anyone confirm this?

Thank you!

I can't remember the beer that is served, but I know from experience that outside the 5-7 "Happy Hour" they will get you one (or more) :drinking1 from the back if you ask!

The Poly normally has Longboard (that's the Hawaiian beer, right? dH is the beer drinker) and some domestics. And you can get it any time of day by asking.

I have loved reading the CL reviews, even though they are not for our resort. We are staying AKL CL in September. Anyone have AKL CL reviews?

I have tons of CL trip reports :)

YC CL: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3115813
BC CL: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2968611
BWI CL: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3040784
Poly CL: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2821830

And inside all of those reports are links to my other reports :) You'll get tired of reading before you run out of reports! :lmao:

Thank you for your trip reports as well. They are filled with great information. I followed your last live trip report which was a blast! Will you be doing one for your July trip?

Can anyone tell me if beer is only served between 5:00-7:00pm? Also what beer offerings have you seen at Poly or GF? Also I believe I read somewhere that GF CL serves champagne, can anyone confirm this?

Thank you!

GF Sugarloaf served Champagne every day. Last week I overheard one CM mention that you can ask for champagne in the mornings for mimosas, too! :love:
I skipped the champagne each day because it tends to give me a headache, add in the extreme heat- not a good combo! I did however enjoy a glass or 2 of wine each evening!
The beer selections were Yuengling light, Heineken, Bud Light, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Mich Ultra.

Thank you!

Beer is only out between 5:00 and 7:00 but as others have said you can ask and they will get it for you anytime. I am not a beer drinker so have no idea what kinds they have. However, I can confirm that the GF does serve champagne every evening. :cloud9:

GF Sugarloaf served Champagne every day. Last week I overheard one CM mention that you can ask for champagne in the mornings for mimosas, too! :love:
I skipped the champagne each day because it tends to give me a headache, add in the extreme heat- not a good combo! I did however enjoy a glass or 2 of wine each evening!
The beer selections were Yuengling light, Heineken, Bud Light, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Mich Ultra.

I can confirm the champagne in the morning for mimosas too. :)

Thank you for your trip reports as well. They are filled with great information. I followed your last live trip report which was a blast! Will you be doing one for your July trip?

Yep! :) 25 more days until I'm live from the Poly CL! :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter