Commando v. Casual - The Innate Planner Battles the Inner Pirate - 2-8 P22

That was beautifully written, TK. You are an amazing writer, you should look into writing some articles because what you write just resonates with people. :goodvibes I can't imagine going through what you have and it makes me so thankful for my family everyday, so thank you for that little reminder. :hug:

Wow. Some really bittersweet memories in your last update. How hard to be thinking of your mom, yet so enjoyable to see a new baby drink in the whole experience.

And, you're so right - children are so free to react and give their honest opinion. I use them as a barometer all the time in church. I like to see their reactions to the different music that is placed. I love to watch them turn to see where the music is coming from. I like to watch them gently sway to the rhythm of a song. I figure if they are reacting instinctively, then there must be a few adults that are feeling it too, even though they remain motionless.

So beautifully beautifully said. Methinks you have a very good therapist, you've come so far. It's amazing what the right one can do (freely admitting having had more than one lol).

I know that I've done a lot of work, but I credit my therapist with being the implementation for that process. She's amazing.

I love your little moments, and the fact that you can realize they are moments when they happen. That right there, is a gift.

:goodvibes

I'm picturing Squirt covered in mist, perplexed, as I type and it makes me smile.

He was so cute!

Hey TK, I"m here, but traveling. As soon as I get time to catch up after I get back after Wednesday, I'll read everything and get up to speed here :)

Safe travels, my friend! :goodvibes

I don't even know what I could write that would do this chapter justice, so I won't even try.

:hug:

Thank you. :hug:

That was beautifully written, TK. You are an amazing writer, you should look into writing some articles because what you write just resonates with people. :goodvibes I can't imagine going through what you have and it makes me so thankful for my family everyday, so thank you for that little reminder. :hug:

Thanks, LL. I've actually been thinking about writing a book now that I stay at home. I don't have a lot of free time, but when I do, the urge is there.

And I'm glad my writing makes you thankful for your family. That I can do that is a blessing.

Kat--thank you for sharing that with us.

I know it was hard to write, but it was exactly how I felt Christmas after both of my parents passed.

Oh, and the bouncy-ball thing with Squirt? Pure magic!

Wow - what an update - poignant, sweet, I could go on but you get the point.

Love all of the little moments you enjoyed - the big ball, the mister, etc. (Did you buy one of the balls? - I would have been so tempted to!)

We had one of those evenings last night - the three of us played a few board games and then went outside to catch lightning bugs. Simple yet perfect!

Thanks, LL. I've actually been thinking about writing a book now that I stay at home. I don't have a lot of free time, but when I do, the urge is there.

And I'm glad my writing makes you thankful for your family. That I can do that is a blessing.
You really should start a book. I really think you are an amazing writer. Someday I want to write a book but I think you've got more talent in the writing department than I do.

Just found your tr. The end of the school year was so busy, I didn't have time to come on here. Your updates are beautifully written. I am sure your mom was there with you, sharing this trip.

Can't wait to read more.:goodvibes

I can't believe I just found your TR, I had no idea you started it!

My boys are the same ages as yours 6 yrs and my baby will be 10 months in a couple days.. :lovestruc

I can't imagine how you felt going back to Disney this first time without your mom. It breaks my heart thinking about the pain that you are feeling. :hug:

What a great post, Kat. Everything I'm thinking and feeling about my own loss, you are able to put into words so beautifully, I wish I was able to do that! :hug: But I'm glad I have you to do it for me. :laughing:

The Wedway Peoplemover is one of my favorite Disney rides too, and I don't know why. It's one of the few things I remember from my first trip, so anything I remember from that trip is a favorite of mine. It's just so Disney, and it's a nice way to relax and take in Tomorrowland. :)

Kat--thank you for sharing that with us.

I know it was hard to write, but it was exactly how I felt Christmas after both of my parents passed.

You're welcome.

Oh, and the bouncy-ball thing with Squirt? Pure magic!

It was awesome!

Wow - what an update - poignant, sweet, I could go on but you get the point.

Love all of the little moments you enjoyed - the big ball, the mister, etc. (Did you buy one of the balls? - I would have been so tempted to!)

We had one of those evenings last night - the three of us played a few board games and then went outside to catch lightning bugs. Simple yet perfect!

I'm glad you enjoyed the update, and that sounds like a great night with the family! :goodvibes

I did not buy one of the balls. Although tempting, those things are super expensive! :lmao:

You really should start a book. I really think you are an amazing writer. Someday I want to write a book but I think you've got more talent in the writing department than I do.

Oh, hon, you're sweet. Thank you very much. I love the way you write, though. Everyone has their own style, you know? :thumbsup2

Just found your tr. The end of the school year was so busy, I didn't have time to come on here. Your updates are beautifully written. I am sure your mom was there with you, sharing this trip.

Can't wait to read more.:goodvibes

:welcome:

Happy you're here, hon!

I feel you on the end of school business. It felt like I was just making it through the last couple of weeks, so I can only imagine how you feel being in charge of all those kiddos!

I can't believe I just found your TR, I had no idea you started it!

My boys are the same ages as yours 6 yrs and my baby will be 10 months in a couple days.. :lovestruc

:welcome:

We can commiserate on the kiddos, that's so neat that they're the same ages.

I can't imagine how you felt going back to Disney this first time without your mom. It breaks my heart thinking about the pain that you are feeling. :hug:

Thank you. I'm not so sad all the time. Some days are harder than others, yesterday was one of those.

What a great post, Kat. Everything I'm thinking and feeling about my own loss, you are able to put into words so beautifully, I wish I was able to do that! :hug: But I'm glad I have you to do it for me. :laughing:

Hey, if I can help you articulate it, I'm all for it. The whole point of this is not just writing about the trip but so other people can be helped by my process of healing. I really feel strongly about that, or I wouldn't share what I do.

The Wedway Peoplemover is one of my favorite Disney rides too, and I don't know why. It's one of the few things I remember from my first trip, so anything I remember from that trip is a favorite of mine. It's just so Disney, and it's a nice way to relax and take in Tomorrowland. :)

I totally agree with you. I remember going on it as a kid, and you know, it really hasn't change that much over the years, despite its various names and incarnations, it's still the same old People Mover. There's a kind of comfort in that, I think.

And I won't lie.

On a hot day, that cool breeze as you're whipping around the track is really nice.

There are no words to express the feeling I have after reading that last chapter....it was simply beautiful. I loved the part about the unplanned, spontaneous moments that bring SO much joy! We have encountered those as well, and they are the moments that seem to last forever in our memories! I know I will never ride Buzz again without thinking of you and your Mom....thank you once again for sharing so much!!! Much love my dear!

There are no words to express the feeling I have after reading that last chapter....it was simply beautiful. I loved the part about the unplanned, spontaneous moments that bring SO much joy! We have encountered those as well, and they are the moments that seem to last forever in our memories! I know I will never ride Buzz again without thinking of you and your Mom....thank you once again for sharing so much!!! Much love my dear!

Thank you for reading. It means a lot to me that I can touch so many people with my words, and you have an eloquent way of expressing what the chapters mean to you. I thank you for that. :goodvibes

I knew I needed to wait a bit when I saw it was a kleenex alert!! You were right I needed the kleenex!! You do have such a way with words, it's quite powerful!!!

To infinity and beyond...you are absolutely right!!!!

:hug::hug: To another great chapter :hug: :hug:

Thank you!!

Kat, I had the kleenix ready and I needed it. I am just so touched by your beautiful chapter. :hug:

I knew I needed to wait a bit when I saw it was a kleenex alert!! You were right I needed the kleenex!! You do have such a way with words, it's quite powerful!!!

To infinity and beyond...you are absolutely right!!!!

:hug::hug: To another great chapter :hug: :hug:

Thank you!!

Thank you very much. :goodvibes

Kat, I had the kleenix ready and I needed it. I am just so touched by your beautiful chapter. :hug:

Thank you, hon. :goodvibes

I'm still here, I promise! Lots of that crazy life stuff going on this week, so I haven't had an opportunity to write my next update. I'm hoping to get one up this weekend, because the end of this day of our trip was AWESOME.

Throwing that little nugget out there to enhance the wait time. Like a Disney queue! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter