Commando v. Casual - The Innate Planner Battles the Inner Pirate - 2-8 P22

Okay, I read this update last night, but could not respond for all the tears streaming down my face....afraid they would run down my fingers and short out the laptop! :rotfl:

Note to self: Have box of tissues next to you WHENEVER reading another update by TK!!!! :lmao:

Love the view....and yes my dear, it was more than pixie dust that arranged that for you my love!!!!!

Can't wait for more!

Pretty much! :lmao: Hence, my ready ability to change resorts fifteen times before a trip! ;)

:rotfl2: If we can't laugh at ourselves...

You know, I think I'm a closet resort switcher, it just happens all in my head before I book the trip. :lmao:

Okay, I read this update last night, but could not respond for all the tears streaming down my face....afraid they would run down my fingers and short out the laptop! :rotfl:

First, :welcome:

Then, yikes! No shorted out laptops, please!

Note to self: Have box of tissues next to you WHENEVER reading another update by TK!!!! :lmao:

I'm going to tell you right now, it's probably going to be one of those kinds of trip reports. :lmao:

Love the view....and yes my dear, it was more than pixie dust that arranged that for you my love!!!!!

Can't wait for more!

:goodvibes

How am I procrastinating this morning??

Reading TK's new TR of course!! Think they will mind if I go to work with wet hair? ;)

Look at that view!! It's amazing. Also, love the photo of the kids in the car, too cute. :goodvibes

My LO has that car seat too! Granted, he's too big for it now, but it was fun to have for a while.

:welcome:

Ah, yes. My little peanut...I assume you're talking about the Mickey car seat...still fits in that seat. He'll be 11 months old at the end of this month, and he's holding strong at 18.5 lbs! :lmao: I kid because Nemo, my oldest, was such a bruiser! He was well over 20 pounds by eight or nine months and we had to switch car seats well before a year!

How am I procrastinating this morning??

Reading TK's new TR of course!! Think they will mind if I go to work with wet hair? ;)

Wet hair. The new chic trend. You never know, you could start something!
Look at that view!! It's amazing. Also, love the photo of the kids in the car, too cute. :goodvibes

The view was awesome.

And thank you. It was too funny, when I put the circle over Nemo's face, he wanted to know why I was blacking it out and I explained that I don't post pictures of him all over the internet, and I was going to turn him into Mickey. The Mickey transformation went over very well. ;)

Ditto! And don't read this while on a break at work either. I am going to get some questions from my co-workers when I open my office door back up.

I am loving your trip report and am so excited to read more! I'll just have to wait until I get home, lol.

DSCI0017.jpg

Such a beautiful view. I love it. Makes me want to hop on a plane right now.

Who am I kidding I am always ready to hop on a plane to Disney World.:laughing:

Lexi is sitting next to me and wants to say hi to the Mickey boy. :rotfl:

Ditto! And don't read this while on a break at work either. I am going to get some questions from my co-workers when I open my office door back up.

And oh my goodness! Perhaps my trip report should come complete with kleenex and refreshing facial mist, so no one will be the wiser! :lmao:

I am loving your trip report and am so excited to read more! I'll just have to wait until I get home, lol.

Thank you so much! I'm happy to have you here and looking forward to writing more.

Such a beautiful view. I love it. Makes me want to hop on a plane right now.

Who am I kidding I am always ready to hop on a plane to Disney World.:laughing:

I'm with you, girl. I'd head back there right now.

Who's with me?? pirate:

Lexi is sitting next to me and wants to say hi to the Mickey boy. :rotfl:

Aw, that's too cute! Tell Lexi I said hi! The Mickey boy is playing in his room.

Ah, yes. My little peanut...I assume you're talking about the Mickey car seat...still fits in that seat. He'll be 11 months old at the end of this month, and he's holding strong at 18.5 lbs! :lmao: I kid because Nemo, my oldest, was such a bruiser! He was well over 20 pounds by eight or nine months and we had to switch car seats well before a year!

My little guy will be 11 months at the end of this month too! (the 28th) He probably could have stayed in his Mickey car seat for a little while longer, but we moved overseas, so I brought the convertible with me on the plane instead. He was pushing the limits on the carrier anyways, and I didn't want to deal with trying to find a different car seat after I got here.

My little guy will be 11 months at the end of this month too! (the 28th) He probably could have stayed in his Mickey car seat for a little while longer, but we moved overseas, so I brought the convertible with me on the plane instead. He was pushing the limits on the carrier anyways, and I didn't want to deal with trying to find a different car seat after I got here.

Oh my gosh! My little guy was born July 26th!!! They're not too far apart then. :goodvibes

I just noticed your location says South Korea! May I ask how you ended up overseas?

I'm here! I'm so glad you've started. Off to bed (long day tomorrow), but I'll be back to read soon.

I'm here! I'm so glad you've started. Off to bed (long day tomorrow), but I'll be back to read soon.

Oddly enough, I have a long day today as well. Swim class, doctor, Nemo to school, dentist, pick Nemo up from school...I plan on collapsing tonight. Preferrably with some alcoholic libation to sooth my travel weary soul. ;)

Your title has sparked my curiosity, Will be subbing :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness! A real, official commando!!!

I hope I live up to your standards. I'm sure that I did at certain points. And I'll apologize in advance for our moments of whimsy. After all, we are pirate:

;)

delurking to try and figure out how to subscribe. I too have known the shock of losing a parent, as we come up on fathers day I will celebrate with my DH, then have a cry for my own dad.

So glad you guys are taking this trip. have fun!

Okay, caught up.

Glad you arrived safely. And love the room location and the view! I am sure that your angel definitely had something to do with that. :thumbsup2

delurking to try and figure out how to subscribe. I too have known the shock of losing a parent, as we come up on fathers day I will celebrate with my DH, then have a cry for my own dad.

So glad you guys are taking this trip. have fun!

And my deepest condolences on your loss. Mother's Day was the first holiday after my mother's passing last year and that was so hard. :hug:

I see you're new to the DIS, so how about a second :welcome: And if you haven't figured it out yet, on the top of this thread, there should be a little bar that says "Thread Tools" or something to that effect. If you click on that, it'll say subscirbe to this thread, although I think that by putting the word subscribe in your last message, it does it for you.

Okay, caught up.

Glad you arrived safely. And love the room location and the view! I am sure that your angel definitely had something to do with that. :thumbsup2

Yay, you're caught up! How was your day? I am beat, mine was killer. Running all over the place, this is the first time I sat down.

Oh my goodness! A real, official commando!!!

I hope I live up to your standards. I'm sure that I did at certain points. And I'll apologize in advance for our moments of whimsy. After all, we are pirate:

;)

I'm sure you did fine:thumbsup2 Don't apologize I'm not here to judge, as long as you had a Great time that's all that counts:goodvibes

Oooh! Commandos and pirates and bears, oh my! And by bears, I mean spectacular views. I'm hopping aboard for the ride. Me and my tissues. I'm missing my dad now, especially this close to Father's Day. But I still feel him here often, just as you felt your mom's hand in your room assignment. It's been over twenty years now, yet he still can take my breath away.

So cute to "Mickey-face" the kids instead of just blurring. Smarty-pants.

OK, ready to hear more stories, especially how Nana fits into a park commando's plans ... :surfweb:

And my deepest condolences on your loss. Mother's Day was the first holiday after my mother's passing last year and that was so hard. :hug:

I see you're new to the DIS, so how about a second :welcome: And if you haven't figured it out yet, on the top of this thread, there should be a little bar that says "Thread Tools" or something to that effect. If you click on that, it'll say subscirbe to this thread, although I think that by putting the word subscribe in your last message, it does it for you.

Actually, the default settings for this board subscribe you automatically to any thread you post in, which is why so many people post nothing but "subscribing/subbing." I disabled it and use the "thread tools" button for any thread I actually want to watch. Though it can be frustrating sometimes if I forget and want to find a thread again.

I'm sure you did fine:thumbsup2 Don't apologize I'm not here to judge, as long as you had a Great time that's all that counts:goodvibes

Ah, a non-judgemntal reader. I appreciate the open-mindedness to our caprciousness.

Oooh! Commandos and pirates and bears, oh my! And by bears, I mean spectacular views. I'm hopping aboard for the ride. Me and my tissues. I'm missing my dad now, especially this close to Father's Day. But I still feel him here often, just as you felt your mom's hand in your room assignment. It's been over twenty years now, yet he still can take my breath away.

And I know what you mean. It hasn't been as long for me, but there are moments that happen every now and then where I just feel it.

So cute to "Mickey-face" the kids instead of just blurring. Smarty-pants.

Smarty-pants Kat, that's me! :lmao:

OK, ready to hear more stories, especially how Nana fits into a park commando's plans ... :surfweb:

That is the key, isn't it...

Actually, the default settings for this board subscribe you automatically to any thread you post in, which is why so many people post nothing but "subscribing/subbing." I disabled it and use the "thread tools" button for any thread I actually want to watch. Though it can be frustrating sometimes if I forget and want to find a thread again.

Really? I must have switched my default a long time ago and forgotten about it, because it doesn't work that way for me. Thanks for providing the info for our newbies! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter