Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

I also have a bottle of Camp rock perfume and a bottle of high school musical perfume both brand new. The high school musical is not in a box.

Update: The tennis shoes and the pink Dora PJs are gone. I have several other 12mo size disney short and tank outfits not pictured. I know there is a Mickey and Minnie one or two, pooh, and maybe more. Let me know if your interested in any. THanks!

Finally Ive been able to take some pictures of some items we are ready to get rid of.

Brand new Jonas lunch box
hannabdaydisboardetc073.jpg

Brand new in box Camp Rock wall stickers.
Includes 4 sheets of 12x12 repositional wall stickers
hannabdaydisboardetc072.jpg

Brand new with tags, Disney Princess shirt, size 3T
hannabdaydisboardetc070.jpg
a>

2 pc Pooh short outfit. Size 12mo
hannabdaydisboardetc069.jpg

2 pc Nemo short outfit size 12mo
hannabdaydisboardetc068.jpg

2pc Disney Small World outfit, 18mo
hannabdaydisboardetc066.jpg

Brand new in plastic, Cinderella pillow
hannabdaydisboardetc065.jpg

Not Me, black dress shoes, girls size 1, worn 1x
hannabdaydisboardetc062.jpg

Esprit back dress shoes, girls size 11.5 good shape
hannabdaydisboardetc061.jpg

Riddel tennis shoes, girls size 1.5, worn 1-2 times, perfect!
hannabdaydisboardetc059.jpg

Disneys Thumper costume. Comes with head piece, body piece, mittens and booties. Worn about 30 min. Size 6-12mo
hannabdaydisboardetc058.jpg

Jessie Doll from Toy Story
hannabdaydisboardetc057.jpg

2pc Dora PJs, New with tags, girls size 10
hannabdaydisboardetc055.jpg

2pc Dora PJs, new with tags, girls size 10
hannabdaydisboardetc053.jpg

2pc Dora PJs, new with tags, girls size 10
hannabdaydisboardetc052.jpg

Disneys Esmerelda costume, Hunchback princess, aprox girls size 6-8.
hannabdaydisboardetc054.jpg

We are looking for Botique cothing size 2t or so, Disney pins, girls clothes 2t or 12-14. Anything for our upcomming Disney trip.

Okay - a few more things to trade - still looking for pins!!!
pants.jpg

three pairs of pants new with tags from Fashion Bug - they are a size 2 plus which works out to be a generous 16 in my opinion - one is brown,the others black
visor.jpg

I have two of these visors, new with tags - one baby pink, one baby blue

What is the logo on the visors. I'm sorry but I can't tell on my monitor.

Still have this...

Custom Little Mermaid shortalls size 5. Applique is coming undone on one part, see picture.

DSC00978.jpg

DSC00979.jpg

DSC00980.jpg

Looking for items that a 4 and 7 year old girl might like (clothes, toys, etc).
Also looking for snow globes since my 7 year old collects these.
Items do not have to be Disney related.

Hi Everyone,

I've started to sort through ALL of my son's clothes (translation: 4.5 years worth) since we now have identical twin girls who won't be wearing big brother's clothes. I've created a site to help the process of moving them all along easier on me (in addition to having infant twins I also work full time so I need to be organized and efficient).

So...

if you need boy's clothes (lots of name brands like GYMBOREE, TOMMY HILFIGER, LL BEAN, BABY GAP, BABYSTYLE, CHILDREN'S PLACE, RALPH LAUREN, etc) please check it out. I would be happy to trade for quality boy's clothes size 5 or 6 in the brands listed or also girl's size 6 - 9 months - summer and 12 months fall also in the brands listed.

I even have a bunch of boy's Disney clothes available. There are pictures and descriptions of everything online at: www.handmedowns.ecrater.com

handmedownsbutton.jpg

lots of great items to trade!!!!!!!!!!

1) unofficial guide to walt disney world with kids -2007
2) the complete walt disney world -2007
distrade006.jpg

3) 9" stitch plush from the disney store
distrade033.jpg

4) eeyore ears plush headband
5) pirates of the caribbean ultimate swashbuckler 10 song cd (has some scratches but still plays good)
6) kelloggs disney mini bobbleheads (pooh-2, piglet nip) donald and minnie -gone
7) kelloggs disney mini beanies (mater and lightning mcqueen)
8)hallmark mickey mouse clubhouse 12 temp. Tattoos, nip -gone)
9) mickey and goofy jedi pin -gone
distrade044.jpg

10) 14" talking sully -talks, growls, laughs, snores (canister is supposed to light up, but needs new bulb, other than that works perfectly)
distrade052.jpg

11) girls lilo sandals from the disney store (size l 11/12) i have 2 pair of these in the same size
distrade019.jpg

12) 1 pc. Jumper (size 24 mos.) my 1st mickey t-shirt (from wdw)
distrade035.jpg

13) winnie the pooh hunny pot gift set, nib
distrade036.jpg

14) eeyore fleece hoodie (sz. Juniors large)
distrade039.jpg

15) a goofy movie vhs (plays well, but box has some damage)
16) return of jafar vhs (plays well, but box has some damage)
distrade049.jpg

17) 9" cat in the hat official movie plush
18) 12" cat in the hat official movie plush
distrade012.jpg

19) first purse (with soft fabric accessories-cell phone, compact w/ powder puff, and lipstick w/ removable tube), very cute set!
bi8dkvbwkkgrhqmokkeesm5j-vwblrbnsze.jpg

20) 10" nascar #8 dale earnhardt jr. Boyd's bear (missing hangtag)
bi68zqmkkgrhqmokiceskzlyod0blrt40ji.jpg

21) 7" boyd's bear anniversary set, "hugs and kisses", nwt
bi4rzigb2kkgrhqih-coes8wqhpmmblrmoq.jpg

22) 15" boyd's bear cream colored rabbit (missing hangtag), from the boyd's bear country super duper (build your own bear) bear factory in the great smokey mts.
bi7zrwb2kkgrhqmokjsesm1t2ml-blrugkt.jpg

23) ladies size m (fits like a large), classic mickey mouse puffy jacket.
It's black with zipper closure, a small applique (sp.), and embroidered mickey head on the front, and large mickey on the back. Very nice!
biikygbmkkgrhqqh-eies96tqn2blroelgs.jpg

biigqgmkkgrhqqh-dies7igdklbblrod-2.jpg

24) 2 captain underpants paperback books "captain underpants and the wrath of the wicked wedgie woman" and "captain underpants and the preposterous plight of the purple potty people"
ee014.jpg

25) large 12" "lady" (from lady & the tramp)' plush from the disney store
ee027.jpg

26) boys size 24 mo. Cars short set (worn only one time)
27) size 3t (fits more like a 2t) mickey mouse pjs, (show some wash wear)
ee020.jpg

28) 6" safari piglet plush from ak
ee025.jpg

29) 14" mickey and minnie mouse dolls by mattel
ee011.jpg

i am looking for items we can use on our upcoming, super budget disney trip. Some items i need are:
Fannie packs (2 small child sizes and 1 adult) preferrably disney (mickey, minnie, goofy, donald, princesses, tink, ect.)
disney theme (parks, characters, rides, ?) tee shirts in sizes 4t(boys), 7-8(girls), 10-12(girls), l(mens), l or xl(ladies).
Adult disney baseball caps or visors
pressed penny book
disney photo frames or albums
teva psyclone sandals, crocs pelican sandals, or mickey crocs to fit little boy sz. 8/9
teva psyclones or similar comfy sandals to fit ladies size 2 and 4 (for my dd's)
merrell sandals or teva mush flip flops in a ladies sz. 10
adult mickey ear hat, either plain or pirate (youth won't work-too much hair):scared1:
Youth mickey ear hat, either plain or something cute for little boy
light up wdw toys for the night time parades
anything else useful will also be considered

if your interested in anything, just pm me and we'll work something out.
Thanks!!!:flower3:

bump!

I am not sure what's going on with my photos. They are still in my Photobucket album, but aren't showing up here for some reason. If you are interested in any of the stuff I have listed, just pm me and I'll be happy to send you some photos. thanks:goodvibes

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for any PJ Pals size 12 with Tink on them or Minnie or maybe the Princesses. I will have my items posted later this weekend but wanted to check if anyone had any PJ Pals to trade before I buy one or two pairs on Ebay.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to cancel doing Disney this year.. I have 3 custom Disney outfits:

1 size 2 Winnie the pooh tank and short set

1 Minnie Mouse pattern skirt size 2

1 size 3 Snow White custom set

Please pm if interested!

Hello Guys,

I'm looking for Peter Pan PJ Pals from The Disney Store in size 4. I don't know when they were sold, but DS would LOVE them. I saw a pair on ebay a couple weeks ago.
If anyone has some, please PM me. Thanks!!

I have the movie-National Treasure II-DVD new in package that I will trade for The Land Before Times movies in DVD. They can be used but must play. or PS2 Star Wars Battlefront game or PS2 Star wars Lego game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter