Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

I just thought I would give this thread a bump, for the fellow DISser who's been searching for it.:thumbsup2
While I'm at it, I'll go ahead and update my list. I have lots of great items. Please PM me, if your interested in anything.
Updates are in RED

1) Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids -2007
2) The Complete Walt Disney World -2007
distrade006.jpg

3) Classic Mickey, black tie
4) Mickey and Pluto tie
5) Lots of Mickeys tie (has a light colored stain on one of the Mickeys)
distrade002.jpg

6) 9" Stitch Plush from the Disney Store
distrade033.jpg

7) Eeyore ears plush headband
8) Pirates of the Caribbean Ultimate Swashbuckler 10 song CD (has some scratches but still plays good)
9) Kelloggs Disney mini bobbleheads (Pooh-2, Piglet, Donald, and Minnie), NIP
10) Kelloggs Disney mini beanies (Mater and Lightning McQueen)
11) Hallmark Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 12 temp. Tattoos, NIP
12) Mickey and Goofy Jedi pin no longer available
distrade044.jpg

13) 14" Talking Sully -works great
distrade052.jpg

14) Girls Lilo Sandals from the Disney Store (size L 11/12) I have 2 pair of these in the same size
distrade019.jpg

15) 1 pc. jumper (size 24 mos.) My 1st Mickey t-shirt (from WDW)
distrade035.jpg

16) Winnie the Pooh Hunny Pot Gift set, NIB
distrade036.jpg

17) Eeyore fleece hoodie (sz. juniors large)
distrade039.jpg

18) A Goofy Movie VHS (plays well, but box has some damage)
19) Return of Jafar VHS (plays well, but box has some damage)
distrade049.jpg

20) Lots of Preschool VHS movies (all play well, but the boxes have some damage)
Dragon Tales-2
Rugrats-2
Little Bear-2
Blue's Clues-1
Bob the Builder-2
Teletubbies-2
Dora-1
Barney-4
these are left over from my DD's preschool days, DS won't watch anything unless it's Mickey Mouse, or Thomas the Train.:rolleyes:
distrade047.jpg

21) 9" Cat in the Hat official movie plush
22) 12" Cat in the Hat official movie plush
distrade012.jpg

23) First Purse (with soft fabric accessories-cell phone, compact w/ powder puff, and lipstick w/ removable tube), very cute set!
Bi8DKvBWkKGrHqMOKkEEsm5j-VWBLRbNszE.jpg

24) 286 TY Beanie Baby cards (my DD's collection)
distrade053.jpg

25) 10" Nascar #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Boyd's Bear (missing hangtag)
Bi68zQmkKGrHqMOKicEskZlYod0BLRT40ji.jpg

26) 7" Boyd's Bear Anniversary Set, "Hugs and Kisses", NWT
Bi4rZIgB2kKGrHqIH-CoEs8WQHPmMBLRMOq.jpg

27) 15" Boyd's Bear cream colored rabbit (missing hangtag), from the Boyd's Bear Country Super Duper (build your own bear) Bear Factory in the Great Smokey Mts.
Bi7ZRwB2kKGrHqMOKjsEsm1T2mL-BLRUGKT.jpg

28) Ladies size M (fits like a Large), Classic Mickey Mouse puffy jacket.
It's black with zipper closure, a small applique (sp.), and embroidered Mickey head on the front, and large Mickey on the back. Very nice!
BiiKYgBmkKGrHqQH-EIEs96TqN2BLRoELGS.jpg

BiiGQgmkKGrHqQH-DIEs7iGDKlBBLRoD-2.jpg

A few items that I don't have pics for:
1) Pokemon cards (about 75), VHS movies (play well but boxes are a bit damaged- Pokemon/Fashion Victims, Pokemon/Totally Togepi, Pokemon/Psychic Surprise, Pokemon 2000 the movie, Pokemon/Jigglypuff Pop (missing the box), and Pokemon/Show Time (missing the box), and a Pokemon paperback book "Mewtwo Strikes Back".
2) 2 Captain Underpants paperback books "Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman" and "Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People"
3) Large 12" "Lady" (from Lady & the Tramp)' plush from the Disney Store, VGUC
4) Mickey Mouse Clubhouse FM Wireless Microphone, NIP. It will transmit your voice through any FM radio.
5) More Kelloggs Disney Mini Bobbleheads (now have Eeyore, Simba, Timone, Pumba, Woody, Toy Story Alien, and Jessie, as well as the Donald, Minnie, Pooh, and Piglet I have listed already. All are NIP except for Jessie.
6) Boys size 24 mo. Cars polyester short set. The shorts are red with blue stripes on the side, and the top is red sleeveless, with a yellow and orange front, and has a pic. of Lightning McQueen, Mater, and Doc, and says "Let's Cruise", VGUC (worn only once).
7) Size 3T (fits more like a 2T), pair of Mickey PJs. These include the pants, and matching short sleeve top, cotton (tee shirt weight) material. They are blue with little Classic black and white Mickeys with red shorts and yellow shoes, all over, and the date 1928 in red, yellow, and grey, all over as well. These are super cute. They are in good condition, but do show some wash wear.
8) Piglet plush from AK with safari outfit (about 6") VGUC
I will try to get pics of the new stuff up soon, but if you are interested in any of it before that, PM me, and I'll e-mail pics to you.

I am looking for items we can use on our upcoming, Super Budget Disney trip. Some items I need are:
Fannie packs (2 small child sizes in Tink, Princesses, something Disney and girly), (1 adult, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, ?).
Disney theme (parks, characters, rides, ?) Tee shirts in sizes 4t(boys), 7-8(girls), 10-12(girls), L(mens), L or XL(ladies).
Adult Disney baseball caps or visors
Pressed Penny book
Photo frames, albums
Teva Psyclone sandals, Crocs Pelican sandals, or Mickey Crocs to fit little boy sz. 8/9
Teva Psyclones or similar comfy sandals to fit ladies size 2 and 4 (for my DD's)
Merrell sandals or Teva Mush flip flops in a ladies sz. 10
Adult Mickey ear hat, either plain or pirate (youth won't work-too much hair):scared1:
Youth Mickey ear hat, either plain or something cute for little boy
light up WDW toys for the night time parades
Anything else useful will also be considered.

Sorry I don't have any American Girl items.:confused3

Thanks!!:flower3:[/QUOTE]

Ok FINALLY! I've been meaning to list this stuff for quite a while now and FINALLY got a new digital camera so I could get pics.

Some items i put my glasses next to so you could see how big they were.

Max and Ruby plush... I searched everywhere to get these for my niece and I think she played with them once.
IMG_0044.jpg

Home canning kit.. never used. Never even opened. Amazon sent me 2 by accident and said just to keep the extra.
IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Disney Christmas mugs. I have 2. They are identical. Never used.
IMG_0040.jpg

more in next post
Still have these!!!!

Princess manners books. My niece barely read these if at all. Great condition
IMG_0035.jpg

this set I got from Avon
IMG_0034.jpg

This is a disney purple and black Vidia fairy costume. I got it last year.. my niece was going to wear it this year but it runs pretty small.... so heads up. It's a 6/6X but snug. It's SUPER cute (the wings bend so that one can be bent up it was just trained that way from hanging wrong for a bit.). This is brand new.. was tried on once and I'd removed the tags:(
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

and these...

DARLING brand new with tags gold sparkley princess turtleneck sweater size S(5/6)
IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Jesse NWT
IMG_0046.jpg

webkins... never used.
IMG_0045.jpg

Photo album
IMG_0047.jpg

Travel toys/crafts assortment
IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

And these... had some pending trades but everyone seemed to have disappeared? So I'm assuming they are no longer interested.....

Chalk... not photo'd is boots from dora
IMG_0059.jpg

princess lip balm from avon. Never used
IMG_0058.jpg

Princess magic reveal books
IMG_0060.jpg

Scrapbook stamps (the sticker on one seems a bit warped tho they're new in package)
IMG_0063.jpg

Bulletin board princess and fairies figures
IMG_0062.jpg

princess paper pads.. pics change when you turn them
IMG_0066.jpg

Beauty and the Beast pin... not trading pin. Was promotional when B & B came out on tape YEARS ago for the first time!
IMG_0064.jpg

Train Whistle
IMG_0061.jpg

Various disney figurines
IMG_0054.jpg

NWT Flower
IMG_0055.jpg

I have these as well....

Princess Crayons
IMG_0069.jpg

Monster Board Book
IMG_0052.jpg

Lazer pointers that shine hearts, cupid, etc as well as regular dot (dogs and cats love these)
IMG_0053.jpg

Lion King Litho
IMG_0070.jpg

Case for Treasure Planet lithos (but no litho).. I can send the lion king litho in this
IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

POTC pocket watch... I"ve had this a while and never took it out of the package because embaressingly I JUST NOW figured out how to open the darn thing and now I really don't need it.
IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Thank you!!!

Final post. I'm looking for american girl anything, Harry Potter toys, Pal Mickey, anything disney cat or dog.....

I also have some trading pins I'd be willing to part with and possibly some disney holiday snow globes.

Hey everyone I have these items to trade let me know if your interested:

Baby Bumper and Comforter

100_0852.jpg

Cart Cover
100_0855.jpg

Puerto Rican and SpongeBob Barbies

100_0856.jpg

Flip and Ski Stitch - Sings Dashing Thru The Snow Stitch Style
100_0859.jpg

Winnie The Pooh Fountain like this one New in Box
th_disney20water20feature.jpg

Hey everyone I have these items to trade let me know if your interested:

100_0852.jpg

Cart Cover
100_0855.jpg

100_0856.jpg

100_0859.jpg

Winnie The Pooh Tabletop Fountain like this one New in Box
th_disney20water20feature.jpg

I wanted to add these to my list of items I am trading.

Disney Themepark Food Cookbook from the 80's
100_0860.jpg

Large Mickey Mouse Patch
100_0861.jpg

Updating what I have to trade. The Pooh fountain is now gone.

100_0852.jpg

Cart Cover
100_0855.jpg

100_0856.jpg

100_0859.jpg

100_0860.jpg

Large Mickey Mouse Patch
100_0861.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread but a budget board lurker and I'd really like to trade some stuff with you guys. I'm expecting our first pince or princess in August so I'd love any Disney baby stuff. I also am in desperate need of any princess costumes of all sizes. I have a ton of Princess/Hannah/Camp Rock stuff I can trade. I'd also like any arts and crafts.

Not sure who still has what available

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread but a budget board lurker and I'd really like to trade some stuff with you guys. I'm expecting our first pince or princess in August so I'd love any Disney baby stuff. I also am in desperate need of any princess costumes of all sizes. I have a ton of Princess/Hannah/Camp Rock stuff I can trade. I'd also like any arts and crafts.

Welcome I'm new here too. Post what you would like to trade for items you are looking for. Here is what I currently have.

100_0852.jpg

Cart Cover
100_0855.jpg

100_0856.jpg

100_0859.jpg

100_0860.jpg

Large Mickey Mouse Patch
100_0861.jpg

Welcome to the Trade With Us thread.:wave2:
I'm pretty new to this too. Some important things to remember. We are not allowed to trade gift cards, or to offer/accept cash for trades. There are some really great people on this board who have some great stuff. I've made some wonderful trades. :thumbsup2
Hopefully you will find what your looking for. My most recent post is on page 53. I still have all the items listed. As of right now I don't have any baby items, but I'm always on the lookout. If I run across anything, I'll let you know. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter