• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

Still looking to trade our Halloween costumes and my Baggallini Get out of Town bag (new). Anyone???

I am looking for a new or like new Remy halloween costume in a size 5/6 or 6/6X. Please PM me and we can discuss what to trade. :goodvibes

Come on.....no one needs Toy Story costumes? The Baggallini is traded, as are the cow print chaps but surely someone needs the other costumes and Potato Head shirts?

I'm also looking for a Overland Donner bag, or let me know what you have in mind to trade and maybe we can work something out.

I have mickey athens crocs, brand new condition, size 8 womens, a couple of Medium disney ts, womens, girls clothes 4-7/8, all disney- several little girls purses and bags, a gymboree backpack from pretty in plums line......

Looking for womens clothing, boys size 7 jeans, girls size 12-14, disney antennae toppers, a squirrel costume, lol (dont even ask ;)) disney decor,holiday decor, anything my kiddos might like, try me. Thanks!!!

New to this thread - have been on the "Exchanges" thread on the community board for months. But this looks like a great vacation spot :lmao:

Here are some great disney things I have for trade. I especially love pins and trading them!

Mickey_Drum_Pin.jpg

Minnie_Forest_of_Life.jpg

I was given 1 of these as a exchange and 1 as a gift recently. Brand new!
MickeyCookbook.jpg

Have a brand new copy, not opened of Pursuit of Happyness - My favorite movie!

pursuit.jpg

Let me know :) And if you need any references talk to Meriweather (Nancy) about my exchanges on the community board!

New to this thread - have been on the "Exchanges" thread on the community board for months. But this looks like a great vacation spot :lmao:

Here are some great disney things I have for trade. I especially love pins and trading them!

Mickey_Drum_Pin.jpg

MickeyCookbook.jpg

pursuit.jpg

Let me know :) And if you need any references talk to Meriweather (Nancy) about my exchanges on the community board!

What would you be interesting in trading for the Mickey cookbook?

Mickey_Drum_Pin.jpg

MickeyCookbook.jpg

I'm interested in the cookbook!

Here are some great items I am looking to trade. List below of some things I am looking for:

1. Brand New Wall Sconces
e4a87a33.jpg

2. Variety of items - Happy Easter Towels, Halloween Cupcake Set, Tinkerbell Valentines, Angel Xmas Ornament, 2009 Pin Lanyard, Just Married Antenna Topper, 4th of July Napkins, St Patty's Day Stickers, Valentines Socks, Flashlight Keychain, Mission Space Pluto/Mickey Notepad, Necklace
2b30ccf1.jpg

3.Modern Pink Clock - Only needs 1 AA battery
9956c648.jpg

4. Bridal Bargains Book
cd7ec900.jpg

5. Disney 3D Frame
a5fd68d4.jpg

6. Family Necklace
ea2ba853.jpg

7. Hidden Mickey's Book
69344f4c.jpg

What I am looking for:
1. Disney Wedding Items
2. Wedding Items in general (i.e. invitations, cardbox..)
3. Disney Pins!!
4. Corvette/Chevy Products
5. Anything Disney!!!

I also have the items above, so let me know! :)

What would you want to trade for this dress?
Brand New without tags 2XL Pink dress

I wanted to update my listing, you can see photos of the costumes on page 80, post 1195 of this thread:

Disney Woody Costume (4/5)
Disney Buzz Costume (5/6)
Woody style Cowboy Hat (Child/youth/young adult)
Woody style Cowboy boots (12 youth)
BoPeep homemade costume (5/6, dress with pantaloons, no staff or bonnet)
Jessie cowboy hat (red, adult size)

I also have a Maclaren double stroller travel bag. It's GREAT for toting your stroller to the hotel, or through the airport and has ample room for other items to be packed in there as well. It's been used but only once and so it's in like new condition. It's been in it's plastic storage bag...so again it's in great condition. The main expense in this will be shipping, so if you make a trade offer please consider the shipping cost I'll incur to ship it to you.

Thanks!!

I have been searching for tis watch for my dad's 60th birthday for FOREVER! He once owned it but lost it and could never find it again! I would love to buy this watch from you. Please let me know if you still have it and how much I can buy it from you for.

Thank you,
Jason

Everything below is still available! Let me know if you want to trade!

Mickey_Drum_Pin.jpg

pursuit.jpg

1. Brand New Wall Sconces
e4a87a33.jpg

2. Variety of items - Happy Easter Towels, Halloween Cupcake Set, Tinkerbell Valentines, Angel Xmas Ornament, 2009 Pin Lanyard, Just Married Antenna Topper, 4th of July Napkins, St Patty's Day Stickers, Valentines Socks, Flashlight Keychain, Mission Space Pluto/Mickey Notepad, Necklace
2b30ccf1.jpg

3.Modern Pink Clock - Only needs 1 AA battery
9956c648.jpg

4. Bridal Bargains Book
cd7ec900.jpg

5. Disney 3D Frame
a5fd68d4.jpg

6. Family Necklace
ea2ba853.jpg

What I am looking for:
1. Disney Wedding Items
2. Wedding Items in general (i.e. invitations, cardbox..)
3. Disney Pins!!
4. Corvette/Chevy Products
5. Anything Disney!!!

I also have the items above, so let me know! :)

Does anyone have a Crumpler bag for trade? Oh and again I still have all the costumes for sale, as well as the dress that ArielRae posted (the khaki one).....it doesn't fit me without looking frumpy :( I did wash it and removed the tags....so it's not 'new' now. It was just tried on though...and washed in Tide so it's like new ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter