Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

Discussion in 'Trades/Wants Board' started by krismom, Nov 5, 2008.

1. jacksmomma

jacksmomma WWMD?~ What Would Mickey Do?

I am looking for any of the DC Super Friends action figures, vehicles, etc. These are the chunky ones from 2007-2009, not the imaginex ones. Thanks! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ArielRae

ArielRae 1042 mi from WDW

I'm not trading my pins anymore. Might start again later. Thanks everyone. :thumbsup2

4. *sarah*

*sarah* DIS Veteran

Thanks for the ones that you did trade. My son has really enjoyed them! :goodvibes

5. *sarah*

*sarah* DIS Veteran

Had a successful trade with Jessica527, got my cookbook in the mail today! Thanks! Can't wait to look through it and try some of the recipes.

6. Jessica527

Jessica527 Dreaming Disney Every Minute :)

Great trade! We got our items so quickly between the two of us :) We traded a Mickey Cookbook for a Elephant design vera wristlet.

Thanks again!

7. HALEYSMOMMOM

HALEYSMOMMOM DIS Veteran

I have mickey athens crocs, brand new condition, size 8 womens, a couple of Medium disney ts, womens, girls clothes 4-7/8, all disney- several little girls purses and bags, a gymboree backpack from pretty in plums line......
    pics available!!!
    Looking for womens clothing L-XL, , girls size 12-14, disney antennae toppers, a squirrel costume, lol (dont even ask ) disney decor,holiday decor, anything my kiddos might like, try me. Thanks!!!

8. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

I don't think we're getting a lot of readers now that the thread moved :( I'm still stuck with the costumes, and I figured ArielRae had a TON of replies about the dress but now that I'm wanting to trade it...nothing LOL

Maybe the costumes will trade in another month when everyone starts looking for something to dress as. I just hate taking up space with them.....and I've tried Craigslist and a swap forum...and here.

9. mtblujeans

mtblujeans DIS Veteran

I really wish they would move this thread back to the budget board.... :rolleyes1

10. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

Me too :)

Another update....I still have the following for trade: You can go back a page or two to see longer descriptions of the items. You can see photos here: http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/Rsegrwr/For%20Sale%20Items/The dress is listed in ArialRae's post....I traded her for it but it doesn't fit me so I'm trading it again. I did wash it though, so it's not NWT.

Disney Toy Story Buzz Costume, complete with (non working) visor goggles that were purchased separately. Also has wings that light up....very cute.

Disney Toy Story Woody Costume, complete with cowboy hat (purchased separately) and boots in size youth 12 (purchased separately).

Handmade Toy Story Bo Peep Costume, no staff or hoop skirt included....and no bonnet.

Disney Toy Story Jessie cowboy hat, worn once....very hard to find.

ProtectABub double stroller rain/wind cover in gray. Brand new, never used.

Maclaren double stroller bag, fits most double strollers (side by side models) and has handle on one end, wheels on another end so it's easy to transport. Also has size zipper pocket and lots of room inside to pack other stuff with your stroller. Comes with bright red luggage tag too. Used one year....no rips or stains and in GREAT shape.

Disney Store XL Minnie Polo dress. Khaki color with pink accents and Minnie Mouse at hemline. Tried on and washed in Tide.

Disney airbrushed shirt with Snow White on the front and the name NANA on the back. It's a L but it shrank in the wash and we weren't able to use it. Probably fits more like a medium or baggy small now.

Things I'm looking for:
    Disney Items
    Small Digital Camera for a teen (not one of those tiny 1"x1" things LOL)
    Crocs (Disney or plain beach/caymen style...no mary janes or flipflops) in sizes youth: 12,1 or 2 and Adult women: 8 or 9
    Crumpler Bag
    Lego Sets
    Build A Bear items
    Or I'm open to other trade items as well.....so just let me know what you have. I'd love to get this stuff traded before our trip.

11. Jessica527

Still have everything availble in post #1219! Let me know if you want to trade.

12. HALEYSMOMMOM

HALEYSMOMMOM DIS Veteran

I still have everything in 1226, plus a toy story Jesse costume, top and pants size 8/10. Thanks!

13. sticker231

sticker231 DIS Veteran

wow, had to search for this one!

was wondering why I haven't seen it on the Budget Board in a while.

I have a few things the kids no longer play with and might bring someone else some enjoyment.

I have a couple light up spinners: Sorcerer Mickey, Buzz, Cinderella on the castle, and Stich in space ship.

Also several of the plastic figure play sets sold at the parks and stores. I will update later after I go through all of them.

14. HALEYSMOMMOM

HALEYSMOMMOM DIS Veteran

SIgh- I dont thin anyone much is looking at this anymore, but just in case- I still have the girls disney things, I would really like them to go to someone who will appreciate them, as I spent much time searching for them. Some are just older ts pjs, etc, but some are cute little dresses, skirt and tank sets, etc., all disney size 4-7 mostly...

www.photobucket.com/disneyclothing

I have updated it, everything on there is available

Also, several little disney purses for little girls, a disney princess toy harp that is cute, and an ariel toy, like a carriage for barbies, but dolphins instead of horses pulling it, plays music
    and a gymbo back from pretty in plums
    Thanks

15. Tara2004

Tara2004 Mouseketeer

I can't trade straight away, but I have some Disney stickers to trade. Perfect for autograph albums. Will take photo later.

I'm looking for euc Disney customs for our trip on November. I dont mind paying $$ either.

Boys sz 4-5

Girls sz 8-9

Pm me if you are interested.

Have you got photos, and how much?

16. HALEYSMOMMOM

HALEYSMOMMOM DIS Veteran

Looking for a halloween anntenna topper, see my post above for what i have Thanks!!

17. hardingk

hardingk DVC Member since 2007 AKV & BLT

Which antenna topper are you looking for? Which purses do you have?

18. HALEYSMOMMOM

HALEYSMOMMOM DIS Veteran

Any halloween disney one, Im not picky...I can send you a pic of the purses if you like, many are ariel, for little girls Just pm me your email, I cant seem to post pics here that are big enough....

19. Jessica527

I have some great brand new vera! I orginally bought it, but am thinking about going to a different pattern. Will trade for any pins, Christmas decorations, Disney decor, corvette/chevy items, gift cards and anything you have that will fit the value! Let me know :)

Little Betsy in Mediterranean Blue - $30 value
    [​IMG]

Mandy in Mocha Rouge - $60 value
    [​IMG]

All in One Wristlet in Mocha Rouge -$34 value
    Fits iphone and other larger phone.
    [​IMG]

Vera (original bag) in Make me Blush - $70 value
    19¼" x 14¾" x 6¼" - 11" strap drop
    [​IMG]

Let me know if you have anything you want to trade! :)

20. left210

left210 DIS Veteran

21. Jessica527