(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were just at Disney's Vero Beach resort and the refillable mugs changed during our stay. They went from disney characters lazing around the pool to the one pictured above!

NO, I actually responded to someone's message who had a picture of the new mugs (above) and my post ended up here. The mew mugs have a picture of Mickey Mouse.

NO, I actually responded to someone's message who had a picture of the new mugs (above) and my post ended up here. The mew mugs have a picture of Mickey Mouse.
I want to see the picture! New mugs? Can anyone else confirm this with a picture!??:coffee:

I'm sure this is on here somewhere already but I can't find it...

How often do they change the design of the refillable mugs? We've been 3 times and gotten 3 different designs, but we haven't gone every year so I don't know what the trend is.

We have what I think are the most recent ones, the pool themed ones, as well as the red/black Celebrate Today ones, and the blue/white Dreams ones.

Any predictions whether they will have new ones by next spring? We aren't really that good about using them at the resort, but they always end up being one of our favorite souvenirs that we bring home, so hopefully we'll get to add a 4th design to our collection.

How long have they had the pool ones? Are they "due" for a change next year?? Hoping!!!:goodvibes

I'm sure this is on here somewhere already but I can't find it...

How often do they change the design of the refillable mugs? We've been 3 times and gotten 3 different designs, but we haven't gone every year so I don't know what the trend is.

We have what I think are the most recent ones, the pool themed ones, as well as the red/black Celebrate Today ones, and the blue/white Dreams ones.

Any predictions whether they will have new ones by next spring? We aren't really that good about using them at the resort, but they always end up being one of our favorite souvenirs that we bring home, so hopefully we'll get to add a 4th design to our collection.

How long have they had the pool ones? Are they "due" for a change next year?? Hoping!!!:goodvibes

So we have a few posts above saying a new mug design appeared at Disney's Vero Beach, but I am not sure what the story is with that. Interested to figure that out.

Despite those posts...given the the last three designs (all the ones you say you have) seem to have lasted about two years, and the pool scene one was new in early 2011, so I have been predicting there will be a design change in early 2013. So I think there is a really good chance there will be a new design for you next spring.

Man, if those are the new mugs - it's a bummer! They look just like the mugs from a couple of years ago.

We like the ones with the dark insides... that way the coffee doesn't stain

smitch425 , nor do they have apple juice in the soda dispensers.

Wow. That's too bad. They are not very useful to me. Last trip, we only used them once, and only ogt them because we had DDP and they were free.

For those that have never used them, I find it's really hard to get the coffee smell out from between the two lid layers until they have gone through a real dishwasher.

Wow. That's too bad. They are not very useful to me. Last trip, we only used them once, and only ogt them because we had DDP and they were free.

For those that have never used them, I find it's really hard to get the coffee smell out from between the two lid layers until they have gone through a real dishwasher.

I always take the two lid layers apart when I wash them. They just pop apart and back together.

I'm wondering if Vero Beach is where old-style mugs go to die. That or Aulani would be a good place, because there's just one resort, so if you only had a smallish amount, you could clear them out there. Just a theory, mind you.

With the free mug that comes with the package, do they give that to you at check-in or the first time you go to the food court?

With the free mug that comes with the package, do they give that to you at check-in or the first time you go to the food court?

You go to the food court and get it yourself, then take it up to a cashier and present your KTTW card so that they can debit the entitlement.

leaving in 43 days. Is there a new mug design yet? Last one we had was the beach pic. Hoping to get a new mug this time! :)

Staying all star music in sept. wanted to know what hours the cup can be used.(ie when places are open to fill up and where). thx

Staying all star music in sept. wanted to know what hours the cup can be used.(ie when places are open to fill up and where). thx

Most likely the Intermission food court area, where the refillable mug stations are located, at All Star Music will be open from 6am to midnight.

This post is funny. I remember buying mugs at The Caribean Beach Resort back in the early 90's, and them saying , it was good forever. But of course, i buy new ones everytime we go. Now they give them to ya with the free dining plan. Come to think of it, them old mugs are ugly....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter