(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I used a refill mug at Boardwalk Bakery I would bring the mug but they would give me the coffee in a paper cup. Do they still do this or do they actually fill your mug?

It is a sanitation issue to bring the dirty mug behind the counter. So they fill a disposable container with your beverage and you pour it into your mug.

It is a sanitation issue to bring the dirty mug behind the counter. So they will a disposable container with your beverage and you pour it into your mug.

Interesting. At Siesta's Cantina poolside at Coronado Springs they take the mugs behind the counter to fill them. The only requirement is that guests remove the covers first. Wonder what the difference is?

A couple of up-to-date refillable mug-related photos available in this easywdw.com May 2012 Port Orleans Riverside visit.

Black, blue, and pink lid selections (look on bottom shelf):
oiuygbssad37.jpg

Soda choices at POR Riverside Mill:
oiuygbssad51.jpg

does anyone know if they will have these available in December or are we stuck with just the Xmas themed refill mugs. I cant remember last time if they had both or not, just that we grabbed the xmas ones cuz it was xmas! now, i really wish we would have gotten the other type(if it was there), kids love to reuse these for walks and games-just not the xmas ones in July! they still use the ones from back in 1999-when the resorts were on the mugs! we tend to use them as a souvenier and have a lot of them!

does anyone know if they will have these available in December or are we stuck with just the Xmas themed refill mugs.

I predict you can expect these same Let The Memories Begin pool scene mugs during your December 2012 trip.

I am not familiar with Christmas-themed refillable mugs at the resorts. Maybe you are thinking of mugs available for purchase inside the parks that are not refillable at the resorts?

I predict you can expect these same Let The Memories Begin pool scene mugs during your December 2012 trip.

I am not familiar with Christmas-themed refillable mugs at the resorts. Maybe you are thinking of mugs available for purchase inside the parks that are not refillable at the resorts?

we were at Disney at stayed at CBR 2 Christmas' ago(2010) and I bought the xmas mug in the park for a souvenier and it was very colorful xmas scene.....the mug from the resort was done in blues(back in 2008-we didnt purchase the resort ones last time due to how far we were from the main foos court)....I still use the xmas cups, but the kids, not in the summer! Glad to hear that they will hopefully have the others as well......I am not on the DDP(unless they were to offer it free) so we purchase our cups and use them a lot!

It is a sanitation issue to bring the dirty mug behind the counter. So they fill a disposable container with your beverage and you pour it into your mug.

Do they let you keep it in the disposable container or do they make you fill your mug? I would much rather carry the disposable cup to the park then my refill mug?

Any photos of the current mugs available in the parks this summer? Pretty pleeease :)

what do the mugs look like now? the same as the yellow ones on the 1st page? THNX, OK, ETA it looks like they're the pool/summer graphic mugs.

So how/where is the easiest way to get 5 different colored mugs. We're staying at the POR if it's any help. TIA, appreciate the tips to make getting 5 different lids! :)

what do the mugs look like now? the same as the yellow ones on the 1st page? THNX, OK, ETA it looks like they're the pool/summer graphic mugs.

So how/where is the easiest way to get 5 different colored mugs. We're staying at the POR if it's any help. TIA, appreciate the tips to make getting 5 different lids! :)

See post #1263.

Here's a better picture of what they look like: http://a1-rfid.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/disney_RFID_mug.jpg

You're most likely not going to be able to get 5 different colors. All I have seen recently are black, blue, and pink. :upsidedow

We took colorful hair elastics and put them around the handles in order to tell our mugs apart. Others have switched lids to make different color combinations. :thumbsup2

My reservation invoice for the All-Star resort said that I could refill my mug at any quick-service location. Does that mean any quick-service location at the resort, or any quick-service location on Disney property, such as Cosmic Rays, for example?

I wasn't sure if this was the same refillable mug that y'all are discussing on this particular thread? Apparently, each member of my party receives a free mug as part of our travel package.

Does any of this sound familiar? We've never been to Disney; this is our very first trip, so I'm trying to learn all the rules! :)

Thanks in advance for your help!

My reservation invoice for the All-Star resort said that I could refill my mug at any quick-service location. Does that mean any quick-service location at the resort, or any quick-service location on Disney property, such as Cosmic Rays, for example?

I wasn't sure if this was the same refillable mug that y'all are discussing on this particular thread? Apparently, each member of my party receives a free mug as part of our travel package.

Does any of this sound familiar? We've never been to Disney; this is our very first trip, so I'm trying to learn all the rules! :)

At your resort.

At your resort.

That includes all the quick service dining at the All Stars - Movies, Music and Sports.

Yes, it is the resort refillable mug discussed on this thread. The mugs are included with the Disney dining plan, which it sounds like you have added to your package. The mugs can also be purchased separately in you are not using a dining plan.

We are checking in All Stars Music on Aug. 10 and checking out and rechecking in on Aug 15. through the 22nd. One reservation discount ends on the 14th and the new discount starts on the 15th so we have a split reservation with the same resort. Hope that wasn't confusing :confused3

Question....if we buy a refillable mug on the 10th is it only good until the 15th or will it be usable until the 22nd? If it's only good for the first part of our stay I guess I'll wait until the 15th to buy one.

Just wondering...I'd be sad if I could only use it for a few days yet still staying at the resort.

Thanks.

We are checking in All Stars Music on Aug. 10 and checking out and rechecking in on Aug 15. through the 22nd. One reservation discount ends on the 14th and the new discount starts on the 15th so we have a split reservation with the same resort. Hope that wasn't confusing :confused3

Question....if we buy a refillable mug on the 10th is it only good until the 15th or will it be usable until the 22nd? If it's only good for the first part of our stay I guess I'll wait until the 15th to buy one.

Just wondering...I'd be sad if I could only use it for a few days yet still staying at the resort.

Thanks.

My understanding is that it's good for the length of your stay. Your stay is Aug 10th - Aug 22nd.

Thanks.
You'll be able to use one mug for the entire trip. I've done split stays before as well, and I've never had to buy more then one mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter