(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe VB needs a new slogan...

Welcome to Disney's Vero Beach. Where people come to enjoy life and where mugs go to die.

:rotfl:

Does anyone know what the waterpark mugs look like? We have ones from 2 years ago and am just wondering if I should pack those along or if they have new ones we can purchase.

Any yes I know I will need to by a new sticker if we pack the old ones just don't want to end up with 8 of the same design. Actually hoping for a new design.

Does anyone know if they have Coke Zero at the refill statio n at Pop?

I know my Weight Watchers will go out the window but hopefully I can stick with my 0 point drinks! :rotfl2: :lmao:

That's a great walkthrough! Do they have them for other resorts? (All Star Sports?!)

He (it's written by a guy named Josh who posts here as notfrostyjosh) recently did a two-part walkthrough on Art of Animation (since it's new), but I haven't been reading it long, so I don't know what other resorts he might have done.

Glad they had a sign saying not to drink the pool water. Somehow, I'm thinking the people who swallow pool water are not able to read the sign.

This has probably been asked already...does Art of Animation have refillable mugs or will I have to walk to Pop Century to get mine?

Just wondering since its new and it isn't in the list of resorts that have refillable mugs on the first page.

This has probably been asked already...does Art of Animation have refillable mugs or will I have to walk to Pop Century to get mine?

Just wondering since its new and it isn't in the list of resorts that have refillable mugs on the first page.

Yes. We are here right now, bought our mugs here, and are sloshingly full of sprite zero.

We are purchasing our mugs at pop where we are staying. If we walk over to AoA for dinner can we use the mugs there? or do they have machines with the sensors that only let you fill them with certain mugs that were purchased at AoA? Thanks.

We are purchasing our mugs at pop where we are staying. If we walk over to AoA for dinner can we use the mugs there? or do they have machines with the sensors that only let you fill them with certain mugs that were purchased at AoA? Thanks.

You can use the mugs at the resort you bought it at or at sister resorts. AoA does not have a sister resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter