(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All - we're bring our 2.5 year old to Disney in just a few weeks. Could someone please tell me what is available in the new RFID mugs for little ones? Even though she won't get one with our dining plan, she's going to want one, so we'd like to know if there's anything available for little ones besides water? Any 100% juice or is it just kool-aid type drinks or milk? TIA! :drinking1

So funny, orange and green are my least favorite colors! Can't please everyone I guess. Of course, being a family of five, I think they need more colors anyway!

At least you get your purple, seeing the MB didn't come in purple. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

At least you get your purple, seeing the MB didn't come in purple. :)

True, very true! Im sure my daughter and i will both choose purple in this case!
They really do need more colors though, to make it easier for larger groups. Not that I can't bring a marker so the kids aren't fighting over who's mug is who, but it would have been nice.

kirkaliciasmom said:
I'm curious if you get a DVC discount on the mugs or even a TiW discount?

Another post asked about TiW and a CM told them that it is concidered merchandise so no discount. Can't answer DVC cause I don't know how that works.

True, very true! Im sure my daughter and i will both choose purple in this case!
They really do need more colors though, to make it easier for larger groups. Not that I can't bring a marker so the kids aren't fighting over who's mug is who, but it would have been nice.
i have heard that people switch lids so they have a colour combo to id the cups :)

Hmm, so if they are considering the mugs as merchandise, maybe then I can get a passholder discount. Would be interesting to find out.

I agree, they do need more colors. I showed my DD and she has already claimed the purple. Good thing we are only a family of 3 I think it would be frustrating with more.

If my math is correct, for my family of 5.... the length of stay mug purchase would cost us $90. One drink, at $3, for each of us, each morning with breakfast, would cost $15 per day, $90 per week. So, as long as we are planning at least 6 meals in the food court, we might as well buy the mugs. That would make every refill after the first one at breakfast free! So, refills to take to the pool, refills after returning to the resort in the evening, and any other refills at meals we may eat at the food court are all FREE. Sounds like they are still worth it to purchase, at least for our family. We won't be on the Dining Plan next summer (unless they offer it in mid August, which is unlikely), so we will be paying OOP for all of our meals. The drink savings will be HUGE for us!

I am staying from 11/21 until late 12/10 (3 hotels) - not planning on getting a mug on the 21st because getting at WDW just in time to head to MK for Christmas Party - so will be eating in the park that night. Will be starting mug on the morning of the 22nd. I will get a length of stay (14 days) and it will take me up to 12/5. On 12/6 I will need to pay for 4 more days correct? Do I need to show them anything (receipt? kttw?) to add the extra 4 days? Or should I add 4 more days earlier in the stay to make the end date 12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter