(CLOSED)>> The One And Only Refillable Mug FAQ and Questions Thread (No Debate) <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they different? I've not heard of any changes coming. We were just there in June and now I'm curious.:goodvibes

You need to purchase a new cup and it has a chip that gets activated and you pay for how many days you want it activated . Before a drink is dispensed you need to put your cup to the machine . Sorry if this is hard to follow but I am on a disney bus

Did you tell them that you want length of stay - and if you did was it activated for 14 days? Supposedly the drink machine will tell you how long it is go for.

My reason for asking is that I have a split stay coming up and it is 13 days long - I don't want to have to buy a mug at each resort.

So I just seen a pic of the new mugs, not upset about the pics but not sure if I'm happy with the colors.

null_zps0c983a01.png

Actually now that I posted the pic I kind of like the purple & green.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So I just seen a pic of the new mugs, not upset about the pics but not sure if I'm happy with the colors.

Every time I see them, I think they look kind of Halloween-y for some reason. I would have preferred red, blue and yellow primary colors myself.

null_zps0c983a01.png

thanks for the pic. I think it is purple for me :)

Now that I am parked waiting for DH & DS to get off a ride . I am not sure about having to buy a new mugs . I know that the machines are being implemented from value to deluxe according to a CM. There appears to be a lot of confusion. I have seen tons of guests carrying their mugs around the parks this time. I can ask later about split stays. I didn't buy mugs this time.

Hi, just returned from an 11 night stay at Music and they connected the rfid system during our stay. Only soda is connected. You can still get coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water without the chip so only one mug would be needed during your stay if you did not need soda.

I'm sorry but not sure if my question has been answered in a previous post. Does any one know if the RFID mugs are being sold at the POP and if the machines are also being used along with the RFID mugs?:)

If we have to have the same picture I'm pretty excited by these colors. Orange is DS's favorite color and I love green. :thumbsup2

So funny, orange and green are my least favorite colors! Can't please everyone I guess. Of course, being a family of five, I think they need more colors anyway!

I dislike orange as well but the purple is okay. I still don't under stand why they didn't change the mug design completely to reduce confusion with the old mugs. I just don't get it :confused3

I'm sorry but not sure if my question has been answered in a previous post. Does any one know if the RFID mugs are being sold at the POP and if the machines are also being used along with the RFID mugs?:)

If you look at 2 of the 3 posts above your last post on the Pop FAQ thread you'll see the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter