CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

GREAT update! Epcot is someplace I've wanted to see forever and it's only a couple of months away for me FINALLY.

The first thing I need to ask you is are you afraid of birds? You made a comment in that update about Erica trying to scare you with the fake bird and I am deathly afraid of birds and I always thought I was the only one!! So I hope you too are afraid of birds. :laughing: Great pictures as usual and so cool that you got to take some with Aladdin and Jasmine unexpectedly like that.

Loving all the WS pictures. It really makes me want to go back. Great luck with the characters too.

Fantastic update , I feel I've travelled the world tonight.

Let me just say the cowbell skit was so funny I almost wet my pants laughing. :rotfl2: I remembered it from your other TR and its still so funny. I can't believe you somehow found a shirt with it on it. I needed that laugh tonight. Thanks.

How lucky to have a private meet and greet with Aladin & Jasmine all to yourself. I love the background and the carpet. I don't have a pic of Aladin, just Genie & Jasmine.

I wanted to ask if you can get in trouble for parking at the Beach Club while at Epcot. I want to see the resort and it would be fun to walk over to Epcot like you did. Maybe for a slushie tea or dessert in France.

Hi Dawn and Erica, I am finally all caught up on your TR after being trapped in a week of absolute madness around here (between Halloween, the election, and the World Series win Philly has been craaazy!).

I love all the Wishes pictures...indeed I was singing along (OK, just a couple of lines ;) ). It's fun to read about your Epcot adventures knowing Jack & I were there at the same exact time - it was so great to meet you guys! I wish I had thought to get a picture of us too, I was so taken aback - you were my first DISer sighting EVER. I felt silly later when I realized I never even asked your 'real' names. Jack was like, "She seemed nice, but is her name really Punkin?" :rotfl: Maybe someone can photoshop a picture of us standing together outside Maelstrom or something :laughing:

I love it when the princesses are so in character like the Snow White you met was. I love the Mickey shirt that Dawn is wearing too, where did you get it?

Yummmm! That peach drink sounds & looks amazing! Definately going on my must-try list!

Dawn, your shirt is absolutely adorable :) Did you order it online?

Erica, the picture of you in the hat is priceless!

Looks like you guys had a great day in World Showcase despite the rain. Fantastic pictures, as always. Can't wait to hear how lunch in France was!

I love all the WS pictures! I always have so much fun there!

Thanks for the info on the tripod. I'm going to have to look for one of those before my next trip. Just once I would like to have nice firework pictures.
I have to say that the youtube video of the goodnight kiss gave me chills. I'm so happy when I'm there. Nobody does a vacation like Disney. Plain and simple. Thanks for sharing your trip. I look forward to seeing how you spend the rest of your day at Epcot!

Great WS pictures. That's exactly what I want to do next time, go through the countries slow and really enjoy it. I think I'm always too quick to go through. Those preztels look really good, put that on my list of eats. Those slushies look good. I want to adopt a baby from China too.

Dawn I found you! I'm lovin' the TR so far. Where did you get that Mickey shirt you're wearing on your Epcot day?

Awww guys - I LOVED your pictures from Epcot. I'm sitting here, looking at them all and getting goose bumps realizing I'm going to be there THIS Sat.!:yay: I can just close my eyes and picture myself there!

I think that Peach Scnapps Tea slushie is one of the few drinks I have yet to try in Epcot - that might change with this trip. Oh - and those German pretzels............DD's favorite!

Regardless of the weather, it looked like a fun day!

hello ladies,

Been mia but trying to catch up. Great updates and pics. those night shots are really good and so is the one of Tink.

Great update Dawn! It's a nice distraction to my poll watching. ;)

I think the rain made your photopass pics better because there looks like there is nobody around. :thumbsup2

What a great way to stumble in on Aladdin and Jasmine. And YES, that Mulan does look like Michelle Kwan. ::yes::

I love how you had the HUGE sombrero, and Erica had the tiny one. :rotfl2:

You would look adorable as Alice. :cutie:

Now to go check the polls again. :surfweb:

yeah, we did the sombrero thing on purpose. after i tried on the huge one, she was looking for one to try on and she found that little tiny one and we thought it was funny!

I love your gray Mickey shirt!! Where did you get it at?

thanks! i got it from disneyshopping.com, but i just looked and they don't have it any more. :rolleyes: i bought it back in july, i think.

With all these crazy pictures it looks like a VERY fun shopping trip! I love the hat ones and the skirt. :rotfl2: :goodvibes

it was fun for sure!

Great update! So fun to explore the WS!

thanks! yep, we had a great time.

Beautiful castle pics! I don't know why some people haven't raised their children to me more respectful and thoughtful.

I had my grandbabies on my lap while we were looking at your pics from Epcot. The 3 yr old wanted to know why Donald was wearing that "shirt" - he thought it was interesting that his "shirt" matched Erica's. Then he said that "When I was bigger, she used to be my brother.." :confused3 :rotfl2:

The 1 yr old was terrified of the troll pics - she thought he was going to sniff Erica up, I think. :rotfl2: So, thanks for he entertainment for us while watching the elections.

Now we want to move to Canada - Okay, NOT. But maybe Georgia! ;)

so cute about your grandson! i hope erica sees that. :goodvibes i'm assuming you want to move to canada because of the election results? if so, sorry, but i disagree. i think anything is better than the last 8 years we've had. and palin scares the bejesus outta me! way more so than obama does. but enough political talk - i hate that stuff! :laughing:

wow what an update, that would have taken me about 1 week to report on all of that...you guys are having so much fun. and have some great pictures as well.

thanks! i type fast. ;) :laughing:

GREAT update! Epcot is someplace I've wanted to see forever and it's only a couple of months away for me FINALLY.

awesome! i know you're excited!

Love the pics!!! It makes me realize how much of Epcot I have yet to see!! :thumbsup2

it really is a very cool place to explore. definitely something i want to take my time to do in the future!

The first thing I need to ask you is are you afraid of birds? You made a comment in that update about Erica trying to scare you with the fake bird and I am deathly afraid of birds and I always thought I was the only one!! So I hope you too are afraid of birds. :laughing: Great pictures as usual and so cool that you got to take some with Aladdin and Jasmine unexpectedly like that.

YES, i'm afraid of birds!!!! i've only met one other person (well, actually, there's 2 more here in the disboards) that's scared of them and that's my best friend, although we were both scared of them before we met! i was attacked by a blue jay when i was 9 years old and ever since then anything with a beak, claws and feathers scares me to death!

Loving all the WS pictures. It really makes me want to go back. Great luck with the characters too.

thanks! yeah, we really did have great luck with characters that day. it was a good day.

Fantastic update , I feel I've travelled the world tonight.

Let me just say the cowbell skit was so funny I almost wet my pants laughing. :rotfl2: I remembered it from your other TR and its still so funny. I can't believe you somehow found a shirt with it on it. I needed that laugh tonight. Thanks.

How lucky to have a private meet and greet with Aladin & Jasmine all to yourself. I love the background and the carpet. I don't have a pic of Aladin, just Genie & Jasmine.

glad i could make you laugh (or that will ferrell and christopher walken could, at least)! yeah, meeting aladdin and jasmine like that was really cool.

Hi Dawn and Erica, I am finally all caught up on your TR after being trapped in a week of absolute madness around here (between Halloween, the election, and the World Series win Philly has been craaazy!).

I love all the Wishes pictures...indeed I was singing along (OK, just a couple of lines ;) ). It's fun to read about your Epcot adventures knowing Jack & I were there at the same exact time - it was so great to meet you guys! I wish I had thought to get a picture of us too, I was so taken aback - you were my first DISer sighting EVER. I felt silly later when I realized I never even asked your 'real' names. Jack was like, "She seemed nice, but is her name really Punkin?" :rotfl: Maybe someone can photoshop a picture of us standing together outside Maelstrom or something :laughing:

I love it when the princesses are so in character like the Snow White you met was. I love the Mickey shirt that Dawn is wearing too, where did you get it?

i bet it has been crazy there! so funny that jack thought my name was punkin! my whole family calls me that so i wouldn't have been offended if he did. i got that shirt on disneyshopping.com but i don't think they have it any more. i just looked and didn't see it. i got it back in july. i hate it when they have something for only like a month! seems like it would be on clearance now????

Yummmm! That peach drink sounds & looks amazing! Definately going on my must-try list!

Dawn, your shirt is absolutely adorable :) Did you order it online?

Erica, the picture of you in the hat is priceless!

you must try the peach slushie - it was so good! yep, i got the shirt at disneyshopping.com but it's not available any more as far as i can tell. :guilty:

Looks like you guys had a great day in World Showcase despite the rain. Fantastic pictures, as always. Can't wait to hear how lunch in France was!

thanks! yep, we had a great day. stay tuned for lunch in france!

I love all the WS pictures! I always have so much fun there!

thanks! i feel like our updates were very similar this time!

Thanks for all the great laughs from your trip around the World.

you're welcome! :goodvibes

Thanks for the info on the tripod. I'm going to have to look for one of those before my next trip. Just once I would like to have nice firework pictures.
I have to say that the youtube video of the goodnight kiss gave me chills. I'm so happy when I'm there. Nobody does a vacation like Disney. Plain and simple. Thanks for sharing your trip. I look forward to seeing how you spend the rest of your day at Epcot!

you're exactly right - nobody does a vacation like disney! :goodvibes

this looks like the tripod i have: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6238662&type=product&id=1069300859477

Great WS pictures. That's exactly what I want to do next time, go through the countries slow and really enjoy it. I think I'm always too quick to go through. Those preztels look really good, put that on my list of eats. Those slushies look good. I want to adopt a baby from China too.

yeah, taking your time through WS is so fun! my boss tried to adopt a baby from china and she couldn't because she and her husband had only been together for 2 years. they're really strict with their requirements, which is actually probably a good thing.

Dawn I found you! I'm lovin' the TR so far. Where did you get that Mickey shirt you're wearing on your Epcot day?

hey!!!! glad you're here! i have a pre-TR going on for my december trip. it's linked below. join in if you want! i got that t-shirt on disneyshopping.com, but it's not there any more. :sad2:

Awww guys - I LOVED your pictures from Epcot. I'm sitting here, looking at them all and getting goose bumps realizing I'm going to be there THIS Sat.!:yay: I can just close my eyes and picture myself there!

I think that Peach Scnapps Tea slushie is one of the few drinks I have yet to try in Epcot - that might change with this trip. Oh - and those German pretzels............DD's favorite!

Regardless of the weather, it looked like a fun day!

yay for this saturday!!!!!!!! :yay: THAT'S TOMORROW! :eek: yeah, try that peach slushie. you'll love it!

I have just found this trip report, and it is WONDERFUL!! I'm subscribing.

thanks so much!!!

hello ladies,

Been mia but trying to catch up. Great updates and pics. those night shots are really good and so is the one of Tink.

hey, scott! glad to see you. :)

stay tuned for lunch in france.....i'll try to post an update either this afternoon or tonight!

YES, i'm afraid of birds!!!! i've only met one other person (well, actually, there's 2 more here in the disboards) that's scared of them and that's my best friend, although we were both scared of them before we met! i was attacked by a blue jay when i was 9 years old and ever since then anything with a beak, claws and feathers scares me to death!

OMG I don't feel so bad anymore! A couple years ago I was on a cruise and we were in Mexico and they had a HUUUGE parrot just hanging out on this big branch all by itself with no trainer person or cage or anything in one of the big outdoor shopping areas they have. Let me tell you I was shaking and sat on a bench far away from it while everyone else went inside the store. I refused to walk past it and instead sat by myself. I think my fear started when I was around 11 or so, I was walking down my driveway and a crow swooped down reallyyyy low and dropped a cob from a piece of corn on the cob that he was chewing on RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I screamed and the whole nine yards and that ended any love I might have previously had for birds lol :rotfl: :rotfl2:

OMG I don't feel so bad anymore! A couple years ago I was on a cruise and we were in Mexico and they had a HUUUGE parrot just hanging out on this big branch all by itself with no trainer person or cage or anything in one of the big outdoor shopping areas they have. Let me tell you I was shaking and sat on a bench far away from it while everyone else went inside the store. I refused to walk past it and instead sat by myself. I think my fear started when I was around 11 or so, I was walking down my driveway and a crow swooped down reallyyyy low and dropped a cob from a piece of corn on the cob that he was chewing on RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I screamed and the whole nine yards and that ended any love I might have previously had for birds lol :rotfl: :rotfl2:

maybe he was just trying to share??? :rotfl2: that would've freaked me out, too. what happened to me i was 9 and i was going to get the mail at my grandma's house and this blue jay had a nest in the bush next to the mailbox and FREAKED out and attacked me. i had scratches all over my head. my older cousin thought it was silly for being so scared by it and so he went out there to get the mail and the thing chased him down the street! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter