CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

Congratulations, Erica! That's fantastic news! :love:

Dawn, you can have all my baby pixie dust - after four kids I will most definitely not be using it again! ;) :tinker:pixiedust:

Haven't read all of your TR yet, or posted here before but just had to step in and say Congratulations!
Now, back to reading :surfweb:

Although we've talked behind the scene, I don't think I've given an official congratulations out here in public.

So...
Official Congrats to Matt and Erica on the impending and wonderful change in their lives, otherwise known as a sweet little child! :)

Now we sit and wait to find out if you'll be purchasing a 0-3 months black and gold football or basketball jersey or a 0-3 months black and gold cheerleader outfit.

:woohoo: Congratulations!! :woohoo:

I wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby!

I am so happy when sweet, loving couples are blessed!

Enjoy every minute of it, it's fun to pick out baby furniture and little tiny clothes.

Take Care, you are now a "Mommy to be".....:grouphug:

**UPDATE**

Little did I know 'technically' I was :rotfl:....that following Thursday I would have a positive test sitting on my bathroom counter :thumbsup2

Now lots of pixie dust to Dawn, so we can take those little ones together. And the REALLY cool thing is we will have a larger Fantasyland to play in!! :yay:

So just wanted to share with you guys and let you know really I was just crazy when I wrote the statement above ;)

Erica! I'm so excited for you - I actually have butterflies in my tummy, because you sound so excited! Congratulations! :cloud9:

YOU DIDN'T WARN ME THAT YOU WERE GONNA BREAK THE BIG NEWS!!!!! i was so surprised when i saw this. i mean, i already knew but i didn't know it was time to make the big announcement.

i'm so happy for erica and matt! it seems that every time erica and i are on the phone now our conversation turns to babies. go figure! :laughing:

and yes, baby pixie dust needed this way! we've only been trying for 2 months now so i'm not disappointed yet. i keep reading that it takes a lot of healthy couples a year or more to get lucky so we will keep trying! :thumbsup2

What's fun is you have to "get lucky" to get lucky!:rotfl2: I've been thinking about you - I'm sure you're next - we have VandyFan and SwansLoveDisney - good things come in 3's!! :woohoo:

CONGRATULATION ERICA and MATT!! It's going to be a wild ride that you will love! (not always, but mostly ;)) So happy for the both of you!!
Now we'll just wait for Dawn. :)

Congratulations, Erica! That's fantastic news!!! :cloud9:
Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!pixiedust:
Congratulations, Erica! That's fantastic news! :love:
Congrats Erica!!!!!
Such great news!!! can't wait to see you through the stages!:cool1:
Congratulations Erica! That's so exciting!!!!
Congratulations Erica!!!
Congrats to you Erica! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!
:cool1: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :cool1:
CONGRATS Erica and Matt!!!! Such exciting news!
:woohoo: Congratulations!! :woohoo:
Erica! I'm so excited for you - I actually have butterflies in my tummy, because you sound so excited! Congratulations! :cloud9:
CONGRATULATION ERICA and MATT!! It's going to be a wild ride that you will love! (not always, but mostly ;)) So happy for the both of you!!
:)

Thanks to EVERYONE for the sweet wishes!! :goodvibes

We are VERY excited.....the crazy thing is it just doesn't feel 'real' right now. But I know it will soon :laughing:

Now we sit and wait to find out if you'll be purchasing a 0-3 months black and gold football or basketball jersey or a 0-3 months black and gold cheerleader outfit.

Thanks MeMom :goodvibes

This will be an interesting thing to with Matt being a UT fan
6.gif
....I told him that I'm carring this and I get to decide what it wears!! :rotfl: Sounds fair enough to me :confused3

I wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby!

I am so happy when sweet, loving couples are blessed!

Enjoy every minute of it, it's fun to pick out baby furniture and little tiny clothes.

Take Care, you are now a "Mommy to be".....:grouphug:
Thanks Lana!! I'm excited to find out what we might be having and get started on that. Or if I'm lucky I'll get boy/girl twins and I can get some of BOTH!! :thumbsup2

Haven't read all of your TR yet, or posted here before but just had to step in and say Congratulations!
Now, back to reading :surfweb:

:welcome: Hope you enjoy the ride, we had a blast on our trip and enjoyed reliving it!!

YOU DIDN'T WARN ME THAT YOU WERE GONNA BREAK THE BIG NEWS!!!!! i was so surprised when i saw this. i mean, i already knew but i didn't know it was time to make the big announcement.
i'm so happy for erica and matt! it seems that every time erica and i are on the phone now our conversation turns to babies. go figure! :laughing:

16.gif
Well I didn't put anything on FB yet, but thought I'd share over here :goodvibes

And for the below post lots and LOTS of this....pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

:wizard: Lots and lots of :tinker:pixiedust: coming your way!! I can totally see you and Erica with your sweet babies at Disney!

17.gif
....I can't WAIT for the day we could take our little ones to Disney would be SO much fun!! :woohoo:

erica - it's frightening to me how often we end up on here with the same idea. i was just getting ready to do some responses!

great ending to your tr. It was a fantastic read and pics.

Maybe one day I will see you there, already met Dawn, been there done that. :lmao: only kidding Dawn. Biff still talks about how someone knew him.

Hope you do write another one for your next trip but if you don't at least post pics. They are fun.

Now pimping happens-- click on the twitter in my siggie if you want to follow me in Europe. 19 days, almost 18 now.

thanks, scott! that's so funny how biff got a kick out of me knowing him. he's a DIS celebrity! i'm sorry i wasn't able to follow along...life has been CRAZY for me with work for the past 3 months!

:wizard: Lots and lots of pixiedust: coming your way!! I can totally see you and Erica with your sweet babies at Disney!

Dawn, you can have all my baby pixie dust - after four kids I will most definitely not be using it again! ;) pixiedust:

:tinker:Dawn, here is some pixie dust pixiedust:

Dawn, here is some baby pixie dust for you pixiedust:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: BABY PIXIE DUST PUNKIN !! pixiedust:

yOUR TURN IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

JUST BELIEVE!! :grouphug:

What's fun is you have to "get lucky" to get lucky!:rotfl2: I've been thinking about you - I'm sure you're next - we have VandyFan and SwansLoveDisney - good things come in 3's!! :woohoo:

Now we'll just wait for Dawn. :)

thanks for all the well wishes and pixie dust, everyone! i appreciate it. we've only been "officially" trying since august, so this is really only my 2nd cycle of trying. i got off the pill (after being on it for 14 years straight!) in june but we didn't start...um...."not preventing" until july. but i didn't start paying attention to my cycle and all that fun stuff until august. i just hope it happens soon but if it doesn't, i know there's a reason for it and it's all planned out for me. :goodvibes it does kill me though when i talk to people who say, "oh, we got pregnant on the first try." :laughing:

This will be an interesting thing to with Matt being a UT fan
6.gif
....I told him that I'm carring this and I get to decide what it wears!! :rotfl: Sounds fair enough to me :confused3

i'm in the same boat! i think that deal sounds good to me and i plan on saying something similar to ray. :lmao:

17.gif
....I can't WAIT for the day we could take our little ones to Disney would be SO much fun!! :woohoo:

me either! even if our kids are a year apart it would still be a blast! i'm hoping there won't be that much time between them though. ;)

erica - it's frightening to me how often we end up on here with the same idea. i was just getting ready to do some responses!

Great minds think alike! ;) Or at least that's what we've always said....even if we were posting at the same time and almost the SAME THING on another report :rotfl:.....hmmmmm, yea it is kind of weird :laughing:

i know there's a reason for it and it's all planned out for me. :goodvibes

Very true statement and you always remember that no matter what it applies to!! (or you could go the easy route and steal that Chinese or Japanese baby you've had your eye on :lmao:)

i'm in the same boat! i think that deal sounds good to me and i plan on saying something similar to ray. :lmao:

I don't think it will work, but I will fight, fight, FIGHT!! :rotfl:

And you let me know if you come up with a better idea :thumbsup2

me either! even if our kids are a year apart it would still be a blast! i'm hoping there won't be that much time between them though. ;)

I would be wonderful however it pans out.....I CAN'T WAIT!! :upsidedow

Congrats Erica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending Pixie Dust your way Dawn!!!

Thanks Lisa :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter