CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

love the PP pics. the Stitch one is adorable.

Love the photopass pictures. You guys look like you were having so much fun. Can't wait to hear and see more. By the way Dawn did you get pictures by yourself with the characters? I just noticed that all the ones you posted were with the 2 of you or with just Erica. ;)

I can't believe you girls started your TR. I've been MIA from the Dis too long! Great start so far. I'm going on a girls' only trip with four friends next month so reading this has me really excited! :)

Those are great pictures Vandy girls, the holding hands not really picture is too funny.:lmao:

What a fun Photopass man!!

Sounds like he should have been a photographer for America's Next Top Model instead! :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh!!! I have been sitting here laughing!!! I love the funny Tink picture as well as the holding hands pictures!!! :lmao:

THOSE SE PICS ARE HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have not been on it since they did the re-do...that is a cool element...your expressions are priceless! LOL!

probably a smart thing! i need to take your advice.

oh, it was so pretty! i'd love to say there one day. add it to my list! :laughing:

yeah, i hear it's supposed to get better. i also heard that atlanta metro counties (up through barrow county to the north - don't know how far south/east/west it goes) are required to use low sulfur gas during the warmer months of the year because of the smog problem and it's harder to get low sulfur gas right now. as of october 1st (today) they can switch to regular sulfur gas, which is easier to get.

I live in Newnan, which is about 20 miles south of Atlanta. We have to have the low sulfur gas here too. We are starting to have more gas around town and it is $4.07/gallon

yeah, i hear it's supposed to get better. i also heard that atlanta metro counties (up through barrow county to the north - don't know how far south/east/west it goes) are required to use low sulfur gas during the warmer months of the year because of the smog problem and it's harder to get low sulfur gas right now. as of october 1st (today) they can switch to regular sulfur gas, which is easier to get.

Normally that is the way it works, but they actually lifted the restriction early (about a week and a half ago) b/c of the shortage. I think that is why things are getting back to normal now.

Not sure if this is Kali or which park this ride is from but was always one of my faves at Opryland!! :laughing:
P1020960.jpg

It is CA Adventure. Grizzly River Run. I think it is like Kali except for the theming. I went to DL and CA in 2002. Sorry to be replying to such an early post but I am behind!

loved the photopass pics, they have never offered to do the tink pics with us, or another other character in there, i will ask about that this year.

Good pictures, girls!

I live in Newnan, which is about 20 miles south of Atlanta. We have to have the low sulfur gas here too. We are starting to have more gas around town and it is $4.07/gallon

Hang in there. Once it started dropping here, it dropped about 40-50 cents, so hopefully it'll do the same for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter