***Christmas Stocking Exchange-sign up***CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
This exchange is open till Saturday 10/28, or until we get 50 participants...so hurry and send in your info.

For this exchange, you will get a Christmas stocking either store bought or homemade, and fill it with items. This is a $15.00 exchange-so items in the stocking should be at least $15.00 worth, without the price of the stocking.
Not all the items need to be Christmas related, but if you could put some items, that would be nice.

Send by-Saturday Nov.4th.

This exchange is open to both adults and children...it will be a mixed exchange, but if you prefer to be matched up with either an adult or child, please let me know and I will try my best to pair you up.

This was alot of fun last year...and I'm sure it will be alot of fun this year as well. :santa:.

To join in pm the following info.-
Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges-
International-Yes or No-
Elf-Yes or No-(An elf is a person that will step in to send out an extra exchange if someone does not come through on their behalf).
*What sort of things wouldn't you mind seeing in your stocking? -(Please keep this short and sweet ;)-
*Child participants-
(Please include your parent's name, the child's age, and gender)

Yup! It was fun! I was paired with someone from the UK and I got all my fave choclates! I might get the same luck this year so PM is on it's way! Patsy!!!! This is bad.... very bad..... :lmao:

Stacey and I are in
1.gif

ANTSS2001 said:
Carrie :hug: how are you! I have missed seeing your nick.... hope all is well... :cloud9:
:wave: I am fine :goodvibes just have been working alot--6 days a week and about 10 hours a day :faint: I have been lurking but too tired to post, going to work today in about 2 hours.

I've sent a pm and ANTSS2001 if i get you ill send you tons of chocolate from the uk!

:guilty: I would love to sign up DS and I for this, but I am just afraid with next week Halloween and crazy that I could not get everything together and be happy with it to send out by November 4th. :guilty: I wish it went just a little longer send by. Ugh! Im torn!

dvcfamily41801 said:
:guilty: I would love to sign up DS and I for this, but I am just afraid with next week Halloween and crazy that I could not get everything together and be happy with it to send out by November 4th. :guilty: I wish it went just a little longer send by. Ugh! Im torn!

Pming you Lisa. :thumbsup2

We already have 25 exchanges going out.
This exchange is filling up quickly so if you are considering joining us hurry, hurry, hurry :goodvibes . :santa:

I sent my info in and this is also my first exchange! I am so excited I cant wait until I get my name!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter