***Christmas Stocking Exchange-sign up***CLOSED

mommytotwo said:
There is still room for more participants to join us if there is anyone else that would like in on this exchange :santa:.

Hiya Patsy! How was your day? Me ?/ Guess where am at ? hahahaha where else but work ! :banana:

Hey Antss! How are you doing tonight? I am getting excited about this exchange i got my name today and I plan on starting shopping tomorrow!! YAY! Anys I have another question for you..I am sorry if I am asking to many..LOL! But do you know if the Goofy's candy co. in DTD has anything like the chocolate cover strawberrys? We will be at DTD the night we arrive and thought amybe I could just pick them up there..Will be closer and more convient!!

ash1569 said:
Hey Antss! How are you doing tonight? I am getting excited about this exchange i got my name today and I plan on starting shopping tomorrow!! YAY! Anys I have another question for you..I am sorry if I am asking to many..LOL! But do you know if the Goofy's candy co. in DTD has anything like the chocolate cover strawberrys? We will be at DTD the night we arrive and thought amybe I could just pick them up there..Will be closer and more convient!!

this past trip I did not see any but the apples. But last year around Feb they have it so am not sure if it is seasonal. I know we have gotten a couple of times at Ghirardelli! at DTD for chocolate covered strawberrys!

I'm in Patsy! :cheer2: I haven't been online in 2 days and almost missed this exchange. It is certainly filling up fast. What about Nancy? (Merriweather)

ADisneygirl said:
I'm in Patsy! :cheer2: I haven't been online in 2 days and almost missed this exchange. It is certainly filling up fast. What about Nancy? (Merriweather)

:goodvibes Nancy was the first one who signed up before she left for her trip. :thumbsup2

Oh no, I'm starting to get addicted to this exchange thing. This a problem!!!!

Sending my pm now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter