***Christmas Stocking Exchange-sign up***CLOSED

We Are In!!!

We've already started shopping for this one! We just need names, ages, etc. to make them really special!

Sean and Kyle are in too! Who ever would've thought I could get boys their age excited about something I'M excited about? :yay:

emily1982 said:
I've sent a pm and ANTSS2001 if i get you ill send you tons of chocolate from the uk!
Ohhhhhhhhh I love you already!!!! :cloud9:

ash1569 said:
I am ready for my name!!!So I can start shopping!!! I LOVE Christmas!
Ash did you get all the info you need for the cake ? I hope the thread was helpful! :goodvibes

Hey! Yes Ants I got the info on the cake but dont think it would pay me to do it beacuse we have to pick it up and we are using only disney transportation so we are skipping the cake thing this time..Maybe next trip..Thanks for all the info though!!

Anyone else?
We are now up to 43 exchanges.
I will start to pass out some names so that you can start shopping.
And will post the sent/recieved thread. So remember to post there when you send out your exchange and after you recieve it.

mommytotwo said:
Anyone else?
We are now up to 43 exchanges.
I will start to pass out some names so that you can start shopping.
And will post the sent/recieved thread. So remember to post there when you send out your exchange and after you recieve it.

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :wave2: :santa:

Kimba

Is it too late? I did this last year and really enjoyed it. Sending a PM now.

There is still room for more participants to join us if there is anyone else that would like in on this exchange :santa:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter