Christmas all year long!

Why are you using 2TS credits at lunch? Is it that way during the holidays? Because it is only one TS that I am aware of.

Why are you using 2TS credits at lunch? Is it that way during the holidays? Because it is only one TS that I am aware of.

doing the CP package...takes 2 regardless of dinner or lunch. However, LC is not offering dinner for the package. Since I knew I wanted to do the CP package and I also wanted to go to LC.....and either would use 2 credits..I figured I might as well go to lunch and get all the perks that doing the CP package has to offer. (the appetizer, the special viewing for illuminations and of course priority seating for CP)

doing the CP package...takes 2 regardless of dinner or lunch. However, LC is not offering dinner for the package. Since I knew I wanted to do the CP package and I also wanted to go to LC.....and either would use 2 credits..I figured I might as well go to lunch and get all the perks that doing the CP package has to offer. (the appetizer, the special viewing for illuminations and of course priority seating for CP)

See I would prefer lunch either way as you can get the cream cheese mashed potatos and the Chocolate on Chocolate Whiskey Cake which you cannot get either at dinner.

I didn't realize there was special viewing for illuminations with the CP package! That's great! But bummer about the 2 credits.

See I would prefer lunch either way as you can get the cream cheese mashed potatos and the Chocolate on Chocolate Whiskey Cake which you cannot get either at dinner.

I think the menu for the cp package is different still... although I am not 100%...seems like I looked at it before I booked...and that was months ago. :rotfl:

I didn't realize there was special viewing for illuminations with the CP package! That's great! But bummer about the 2 credits.

Yup! I am actually as excited about the special viewing for illuminations as I am the rest of it. And..yes, bummer about the 2 credits..but the meal is going to be over $200 for the 4 of us (assuming Zoe goes with adult offerings)..so I guess it is deserving of that many credits. :rolleyes:

Hmm.. now that I am looking at it there are places that are $65 pp for a dinner reservation. LC is only $54 pp for the lunch. Now I am thinking I should switch things around and get a lunch ADR at LC and use one credit...then get a dinner ADR somewhere else and use the 2. Looks like it might get me just that much more value for the credits used. Hmmm... that would mean changing around my Epcot days AND that is assuming we could even get an adr for the cp package at this point. :rolleyes:

Your CP and Illumination plans sound great. EPCOT makes me sort of sad these days; I love going for the people watching and WS is always a blast, but I had to admit after our last trip that there is very little for a kid like Max to do there mainly due to the lack of...you know...RIDES! :lmao: Especially since Max is STILL too short for Soarin' and TT. I am praying that this changes by February, but I doubt it. Luckily, he'll ride Spaceship Earth a trillion times so, that's a plus. But I keep thinking about how great EPCOT could be, especially given what it was. :sad2:

Caught back up... your plans for AK and EP (day 2) sound great! We are probably going to miss out on the Candlelight Processional... I hope this isn't a mistake. Eddie wasn't over the top about wanting to go and I'm not sure my kids would be "all about it" when we are at Epcot without Eddie... so we are missing it. But I want to hear all about it! :thumbsup2

We had lunch at LC last trip in '09. It was wonderful. Loved it. The only thing that I thought I would love because of the hype was the cheddar cheese soup... it was okay for me. But the steak was wonderful and the cream cheese mashed potatoes that Kathy mentioned were :cloud9:

:woohoo: on the preferred seating for Illuminations! BIG reason why I wanted to do the CP package.

We will be in FW for the morning a bit. If our plans mesh up, maybe we should try and ride journey into imagination together?? I know Zoe would love to spend a moment even with someone her own age. :goodvibes Looks like at about 11am.... give it some thought. If you do then maybe we can share cell numbers and text to see if it will work that day. Right after we plan to do Kodak labs (which is where JII lets out to)

Yes I would love to if we can!Damien would probably like seeing someone around his age to play with a little also! I will PM you the cell phone number!

Too much catching up to do! Its been a couple hours and I still have nothing done!

Dont worry about catching up... it will happen. I just am excied for you to get started uploading all those pics of yours. :goodvibes

Your CP and Illumination plans sound great. EPCOT makes me sort of sad these days; I love going for the people watching and WS is always a blast, but I had to admit after our last trip that there is very little for a kid like Max to do there mainly due to the lack of...you know...RIDES! :lmao: Especially since Max is STILL too short for Soarin' and TT. I am praying that this changes by February, but I doubt it. Luckily, he'll ride Spaceship Earth a trillion times so, that's a plus. But I keep thinking about how great EPCOT could be, especially given what it was. :sad2:

We have always been pretty lucky going to Epcot. Zoe has been a trooper with it. The first time she went, she was almost entirely in a stroller. (just about to turn 3) And even though we have gone each year (once when she turned 4, then just after she turned 5, then 5 1/2 and now almost 7) she has managed to spend quite a bit of time in the stroller. So she just kinda sits as we stroll about. I wonder though that this time will be different. She will likely be almost entirely NOT in the stroller (if we bring it at all) I wonder how bored she will be.
Caught back up... your plans for AK and EP (day 2) sound great! We are probably going to miss out on the Candlelight Processional... I hope this isn't a mistake. Eddie wasn't over the top about wanting to go and I'm not sure my kids would be "all about it" when we are at Epcot without Eddie... so we are missing it. But I want to hear all about it! :thumbsup2

We had lunch at LC last trip in '09. It was wonderful. Loved it. The only thing that I thought I would love because of the hype was the cheddar cheese soup... it was okay for me. But the steak was wonderful and the cream cheese mashed potatoes that Kathy mentioned were :cloud9:

:woohoo: on the preferred seating for Illuminations! BIG reason why I wanted to do the CP package.

Have you thought about doing the package without actually showing up for CP? You would use 2 credits (or spend quite a bit oop) but you would get an appetizer and then the viewing for Illuminations.

Yes I would love to if we can!Damien would probably like seeing someone around his age to play with a little also! I will PM you the cell phone number!

:thumbsup2

I have been rather busy lately even though things have settled down at Zoe's school. I feel like the trip is coming sooner and sooner. For me, because of work, everything is in 4 week increments. So we are in week 3 of the cycle now...so I know that soon it will be week 4. (cause I know how fast it goes) Then I will get through wk 4 and it all starts again. Week one and two being the busiest..and before I know it those weeks are behind me and it is the beginning of week 3 (again)...which means week 4 is just a breath away..and THEN I will be doing the last "week one" before the trip. It will be a VERY busy week since I asked for tasks from week 2 to be shuffled over to week 1. Keep in mind I also will need to get done a day early since we fly out on Friday. I will start working hard on the Saturday before we leave to try and accomplish this.

What does all this rambling mean? Well, I have the next few days until friday. Friday is the 6 week mark, but remember I really won't have that last week to do ANYTHING. In fact I probably should have everything packed before that week starts. Then we can just pack our carry on right before our flight. Anyway so that gives me 5 weeks to get everything done, right? Pretty much except for that "week 1" that happens here in a couple weeks and I wont be able to do anything to get ready for the trip then. That gives me 4 free weeks (well not totally free, because I still work...but you get the idea) Good thing I have been planning for oh...say a year :rotfl2:

Speaking of planning and staying on top of things. Betsy mentioned to me today that her plans for her flight in have changed. :-)sad2: no DME ride together now) Anyway, I figured I better check on the guys flight down to orlando. Wouldn't you know it...they did another crazy thing. So they put in a new flight time for him...basically listing him with the option of 2 flights, but putting the first one as the primary:confused::confused: Ok, so at first glance the newest looks pretty good. It is a later departure (like almost 2pm) so great for him to be able to get some work done. However, it doesn't list the layover time...or connecting flight times. I ask the cs when it is and when the connecting flight is. Well, the guys would have 45 minutes before the next flight departs. :scared1: Now, that may have been doable if one landed and they got right off and then the gate was near by...however who knows, right? And..so I tell the cs that I worry that they guys will not have enough time to get to their connecting flight. She tells me they would just get bumped to the next available flight. Guess when the next available flight is??? SUNDAY!!!:confused3 So, I had to get them on the other option and I HOPE that it works. They have changed the guys flight so many times it is making me worry a tad.

I need to get another day planned... I hope to do that sometime in the next couple days.... :goodvibes

Hmm.. now that I am looking at it there are places that are $65 pp for a dinner reservation. LC is only $54 pp for the lunch. Now I am thinking I should switch things around and get a lunch ADR at LC and use one credit...then get a dinner ADR somewhere else and use the 2. Looks like it might get me just that much more value for the credits used. Hmmm... that would mean changing around my Epcot days AND that is assuming we could even get an adr for the cp package at this point. :rolleyes:

:rotfl2:Is there ever a point that we are overthinking this whole thing!

I have been rather busy lately even though things have settled down at Zoe's school. I feel like the trip is coming sooner and sooner. For me, because of work, everything is in 4 week increments. So we are in week 3 of the cycle now...so I know that soon it will be week 4. (cause I know how fast it goes) Then I will get through wk 4 and it all starts again. Week one and two being the busiest..and before I know it those weeks are behind me and it is the beginning of week 3 (again)...which means week 4 is just a breath away..and THEN I will be doing the last "week one" before the trip. It will be a VERY busy week since I asked for tasks from week 2 to be shuffled over to week 1. Keep in mind I also will need to get done a day early since we fly out on Friday. I will start working hard on the Saturday before we leave to try and accomplish this.

What does all this rambling mean? Well, I have the next few days until friday. Friday is the 6 week mark, but remember I really won't have that last week to do ANYTHING. In fact I probably should have everything packed before that week starts. Then we can just pack our carry on right before our flight. Anyway so that gives me 5 weeks to get everything done, right? Pretty much except for that "week 1" that happens here in a couple weeks and I wont be able to do anything to get ready for the trip then. That gives me 4 free weeks (well not totally free, because I still work...but you get the idea) Good thing I have been planning for oh...say a year :rotfl2:

Speaking of planning and staying on top of things. Betsy mentioned to me today that her plans for her flight in have changed. :-)sad2: no DME ride together now) Anyway, I figured I better check on the guys flight down to orlando. Wouldn't you know it...they did another crazy thing. So they put in a new flight time for him...basically listing him with the option of 2 flights, but putting the first one as the primary:confused::confused: Ok, so at first glance the newest looks pretty good. It is a later departure (like almost 2pm) so great for him to be able to get some work done. However, it doesn't list the layover time...or connecting flight times. I ask the cs when it is and when the connecting flight is. Well, the guys would have 45 minutes before the next flight departs. :scared1: Now, that may have been doable if one landed and they got right off and then the gate was near by...however who knows, right? And..so I tell the cs that I worry that they guys will not have enough time to get to their connecting flight. She tells me they would just get bumped to the next available flight. Guess when the next available flight is??? SUNDAY!!!:confused3 So, I had to get them on the other option and I HOPE that it works. They have changed the guys flight so many times it is making me worry a tad.

I need to get another day planned... I hope to do that sometime in the next couple days.... :goodvibes

:rotfl2:I know I should not be laughing at your plane woes...but seriously between your flights and my flights I am exhausted!

An hour before you.

So 8pm? That is a better time to arrive.. but if you arrive later let me know.... who knows... if you do arrive a bit later and we arrive a bit earlier then we still could meet. After all, it is only an hour.:goodvibes

:rotfl2:Is there ever a point that we are overthinking this whole thing!

:rotfl2:I know I should not be laughing at your plane woes...but seriously between your flights and my flights I am exhausted!

I know...right!!! I do overthink this. I setting down about it and decided since I have already planned those days (and I probably couldn't get an ADR for lunch at LC at this point) I will just leave it as is.

And...on the plane woes... Yes, what is up.:confused3 Betsy too had some issues.

jealous!!!!!

:hug: You will be missed. Maybe next time???

Ann, I saw that Kira booked her dates and our dates mesh. There are two nights that we will be at the same park and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for her. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter