Chris & Danielle SeaBreezePoint/Attic Wedding June 2013! :)*Updated Dress Pics*

Hello Everyone!

Well Monday Chris and I had the day off together so before going out to lunch we mailed our save the dates and our LOA! YAY! Cannot wait to get our planning kit from Disney as well as our official wedding coordinator.

In other news we have gotten set up with most of our vendors as well.
Our Officiant is going to be Reverend Jack Day due to all of the great things I hear about him. He has sent us our ceremony planning guide so we are working on getting that back to him.

We are using Emily Gilbert photography again since we just love her and her work so much! She is working on a contract for us.

Also we are using Key Moments Films for our videographer and I have heard so many good things about them as well. But for us it has been the opposite so far. I CANNOT get her to contact me about our deposit. We want to use a credit card and she was supposed to call last week about getting our credit card info! What's up with that? This kinda annoys me since we are paying $2,000 for our wedding video. Yikes! But I guess I just need to be patient?

Anyway I have officially started on some DIY projects for the wedding.
We ordered a groupon for $12 to vistaprint giving us a $70 credit to use. We used this credit to order our save the dates and when we had money left over I wanted a shirt and we got some logo stickers with the logo chris designed to use for welcome basket items and other things here and there.

13F5A049-002E-47CD-BE3B-01CC7D663112-3484-000001DB18666603.jpg

Front

F5408648-A1B9-4FA1-84AA-A4C07A1172EB-3484-000001E143C1EF97.jpg

Back...it looks lopsided the way I laid it out and I am just realizing how funny this is that I ordered this shirt :)

3F147C57-51E6-4775-BB3E-A4ED1C2081DA-3484-000001DB03D38518.jpg

Here are our sticker sheets....ooo how exciting haha.

And finally tonight I worked on a wedding planning binder using the In Place products from Office Max. I feel super organized now. This looks a lot more organized in person. Pictures do not do this justice.

B808FA36-8C73-4D90-BA7B-8F838457643E-3484-000001DAFD8D8F97.jpg

Outside...

AA114078-92CA-4C28-8747-A5E4F741B06A-3484-000001DAF6858655.jpg

look how full it is already and we are still 7 months away!

7C025AD2-2B77-4A61-8B36-3BB34FFE0794-3484-000001DAEF64C4ED.jpg

Look at all those pockets including one just for wedding purchase receipts. This really comes in handy when working on our budget.

78792AD5-ADAF-4E4D-9D14-D6C0854731CC-3484-000001DAE6EC4E83.jpg

OOO look at the pretty dividers! Oh and this one says Disney because I have our binder split into two sections...one for our Disney Wedding and One for our reception when we get back home.

Well there you go...officially the most boring post you will probably read on the disboards lol. Don't know how I can go on so long about a binder...it's the OCD talking I swear!

I love the stickers and the t-shirt, how cool! It was interesting to see how you've gotten organized and you've inspired me to do the same! Thanks for the post :goodvibes

Congrats on signing your LOA and sending out your save the dates! I love your t-shirts and stickers: fantastic ideas! I love your binder. I just made one of those for myself about two weeks ago and my binder is already so stuffed I need to upgrade it to a larger size. Haha. I love the planning and organizational aspects of wedding planning, and who knew, because I'm usually a lot more disorganized. :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading more!

Your STDs are awesome! I love that your fiancé designed them himself...that makes it so special. Also, your e-pics were beautiful.

Congrats on signing your LOA and sending out your save the dates! I love your t-shirts and stickers: fantastic ideas! I love your binder. I just made one of those for myself about two weeks ago and my binder is already so stuffed I need to upgrade it to a larger size. Haha. I love the planning and organizational aspects of wedding planning, and who knew, because I'm usually a lot more disorganized. :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading more!

Thanks! Ya wedding planning and organizing is really fun!

So we just got an email from Pam saying she got our LOA and that we will be getting our wedding coordinator in 7-10 business days! YAY for that! I can't wait to start getting this thing going. I can't believe that in November we will only be 7 months away! It is coming quick. I still remember when we got engaged and were a year and a half out. Man time flies!

But anyway in other quick news we also got our cake topper. We found this at Hallmark while killing time at the mall a couple weeks ago. I think it goes well with our vintage theme.

5FE396E8-1825-41BB-AF07-03E3A029051D-4728-000002F70ADCB000.jpg

We also got these cool vintage paper straws the same day! Hopefully I can get them to put these out on the buffet or something.
EDE3D71E-FDC7-469C-B216-DDB22F1E8C4E-4728-000002F8626205CA.jpg

Hope the wedding plans are coming together for you all as well fellow Disbrides!

nice to see how well things are coming together, i've not checked in here for a while. i love your theme and all your engagement photos, your dress and your stationary! LOVE your logo. :D wish i had a graphic designer future hubby! :D

nice to see how well things are coming together, i've not checked in here for a while. i love your theme and all your engagement photos, your dress and your stationary! LOVE your logo. :D wish i had a graphic designer future hubby! :D

Thanks for checking back in with us...ya everything is slowly coming together :) Thanks Disney Amy!

So I came across these the other day while looking through our trip pictures from June. I was testing my photography skills at AK while Chris was riding Everest.

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

I must have missed the pics of your ring in the beginning - wow! It is stunning!

Wow your pictures are so artistic! The first one makes your ring look gargantuan!! My favorite is the last picture, I just love how clearly you can see the beauty of your ring and the Animal Kingdom scenery in the background :lovestruc

So many of our friends and family know Chris and I love Disney but I don't think they know the extent of our love. We are so crazy about Disney that in our future home together( which we have not yet moved into by the way, this will take place right before the wedding) will feature a Disney themed Kitchen!

I have never really been a fan of the traditional cheesy Disney Kitchen collection found in all the theme parks and stores. You know what i'm talking about if you are a Disney fanatic. Those weird items that feature Mickey's body parts like his gloves, pants etc. Who the heck wants mouse parts in the kitchen? lol j/k I hope i'm not offending anyone.

But on our recent trip in June when we saw the vintage style selections they had just released we were sold on the idea. Chris and I love vintage everything!
We are using subtle hints of Disney but nothing over the top...

A9ACFAD7-BE0A-4B28-A31D-16D99E9434BB-7888-000005AEBCF79FCD.jpg

My uncle is one of the artists at the Art of Animation in Downtown Disney at WDW his name is Paul Banwer you should all look for him next time you visit the area...but anyway he got the artist to sign this for us.

23D24DEF-825C-4231-B786-909E40A0406E-7888-000005AEAA648B7F.jpg

7AF64E93-6999-4A67-A185-BBA17E07984B-7888-000005AE9DAECA67.jpg

love these mixing bowls!

We got a lot of other stuff too but I didn't take pictures of everything.
We have a mickey mouse vintage trivet, vintage looking pizza plates, a bottle opener, magnets, and other odds and in's we have purchased on past trips.
I am sure we will get stuff on our honeymoon too.

I'm totally with you on the cheesy Mickey kitchen stuff. The vintage Disney stuff is so much cuter! I love that poster!

So not much happening on the wedding front here this week.
We are about to order our invites and are in the process of working on designing our welcome party menu for our dinner at Ohana's the night before the wedding. Also Pam told us that we would hear from our wedding coordinator in 7-10 days and that was on October 25th what's up with that? So hopefully we hear from them soon so we can start getting this together. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter