• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

Gwendolyn: "It's a good thing Trent and Kennedy aren't here right now. They may be 13, but they're just kids, and fragile ones at that," she said as she watched Angela.

Gwendolyn: "It's a good thing Trent and Kennedy aren't here right now. They may be 13, but they're just kids, and fragile ones at that," she said as she watched Angela.

David: "I'm glad they're both safe at home. I wonder if they miss us."

Marina: "You aren't going to help me at all?"

David: He hesitated.

Angela: "M-monsters..." She spat.

David: "I'm glad they're both safe at home. I wonder if they miss us."

Marina: "You aren't going to help me at all?"

David: He hesitated.

Angela: "M-monsters..." She spat.
Gwendolyn: "They were kids," she said, but moved to help Marina anyway.

Caleb: He heard voices ahead. He stopped. "Do you hear that?"

Robin: She listened. "I do."

Caleb: "There must be people ahead. We can get some help. Come on Robin, almost there." He started leading her again.

OOC: ....How does David know Caleb and Robin, they were first gen? Did he see their faces on a missing people report? Or did first gen friends tell him about them and had pictures and he was able to recognize them?

Gwen: She helped Marina help Angela. "By who?"

OOC: ....How does David know Caleb and Robin, they were first gen? Did he see their faces on a missing people report? Or did first gen friends tell him about them and had pictures and he was able to recognize them?

Gwen: She helped Marina help Angela. "By who?"

OOC: I'm assuming that Marcus told him.

Angela: "M-my m-master."

David: "You know my friend Marcus! He thought you were dead!"

Angela: "I-I d-don't know..."

Gwendolyn: "Okay, okay."

Caleb: "Marcus? Oh yeah, him."

Robin: "Well, we did get stabbed. Maybe we were dead," she slurred.

Caleb: "You just sit down," he said, guiding her to a sitting position. He looked up at David. "She's got narcolepsy. Because we're in Chemical Alley she doesn't fall asleep, but her body gets really tired."

Gwendolyn: "Okay, okay."

Caleb: "Marcus? Oh yeah, him."

Robin: "Well, we did get stabbed. Maybe we were dead," she slurred.

Caleb: "You just sit down," he said, guiding her to a sitting position. He looked up at David. "She's got narcolepsy. Because we're in Chemical Alley she doesn't fall asleep, but her body gets really tired."

Angela: She passed out.

David: "Ah."

Gwendolyn: "What do we do now? I'm not a doctor."

Robin: "I'm okay."

Caleb: "Okay."

OOC: Should Perry come and see them? I've forgotten what got him here so I'll make up something new.

OOC: okay.

Marina: "I've done this before. This isn't my first time here. She's a death, which means she'll heal, or die and come ack."

OOC: okay.

Marina: "I've done this before. This isn't my first time here. She's a death, which means she'll heal, or die and come ack."

OOC: Okay.

Gwendolyn: "Okay." She glanced at David and Caleb and Robin. "How are our other new guests?"

Perry: He decided he may as well go see the people. He arranged himself and set off through the woods.

OOC: Okay.

Gwendolyn: "Okay." She glanced at David and Caleb and Robin. "How are our other new guests?"

Perry: He decided he may as well go see the people. He arranged himself and set off through the woods.

David: "Healthy enough."

Marina: "She seems to be healing."

David: "What now?" He looked up into the sky. It was getting dark. "Would you like to set up camp?"

David: "What now?" He looked up into the sky. It was getting dark. "Would you like to set up camp?"

Gwendolyn: "That's probably a good idea."

Caleb: He rose. "I'll help."

Perry: Their voices were louder now. He was getting closer.

Gwendolyn: "That's probably a good idea."

Caleb: He rose. "I'll help."

Perry: Their voices were louder now. He was getting closer.

David: "Okay." He grabbed a backpack and started to put up a tent.

Caleb: He started setting up another tent.

Perry: At last, he entered the clearing. "Caleb! Robin! You're dead!"

Rabin: She looked up tiredly. "Hi Perry. We were, anyway. And you?"

Perry: "I never left Chemical Alley. Most of the group did though."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter