Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

Ben: he tried not to laugh "Yes, we're too poor to have a kitchen or bathrooms. We have to use the gas station down the street."

Ben: he tried not to laugh "Yes, we're too poor to have a kitchen or bathrooms. We have to use the gas station down the street."

Trent: "You're lying to me, aren't you?"

Blake: "He's lying," he said helpfully. "Siblings are big teases. You'll have to get used to it." Brianna: She looked at Blake with a mock innocent look.

Trent: "Okay. Thank you, Blake."

Trent: He smiled and blushed lightly.

Trent: He groaned.

Chelsea: "Look he hasn't even known you a day and he already doesn't like you."

Ben: "Oh, please. How many people in this room actually like you?"

Chelsea: "Shut up." she rolled her eyes and threw gummy bears at him

Chelsea: "Look he hasn't even known you a day and he already doesn't like you." Ben: "Oh, please. How many people in this room actually like you?" Chelsea: "Shut up." she rolled her eyes and threw gummy bears at him

Trent: "I'm sure the person that has to clean up here doesn't like either of you since there are so many gummy bears on the floor." He got down and started to pick them up.

Trent: "I'm sure the person that has to clean up here doesn't like either of you since there are so many gummy bears on the floor." He got down and started to pick them up.

Ben: "Look, Cat now you're not the uptight sibling."

Chelsea: "Trent, don't worry about cleaning them up now. Wait until we're done throwing things."

Ben: "Look, Cat now you're not the uptight sibling." Chelsea: "Trent, don't worry about cleaning them up now. Wait until we're done throwing things."

Trent: "Maybe you should stop throwing things."

Ben: he laughed and ate gummy bears Chelsea: she groaned "I speak far too highly of you, kid."

Trent: He brought the gummy bears to the trash and apologized to the owner,

Trent: He brought the gummy bears to the trash and apologized to the owner,

Dad: "See, look how nice that was of Trent Why can't you be more like him, Ben?"

Ben: "So first I need to be more like Cat, now I need to be more like Trent? There's no pleasing you people is there?" he laughed

Dad: he laughed and ruffled his hair

Dad: "See, look how nice that was of Trent Why can't you be more like him, Ben?" Ben: "So first I need to be more like Cat, now I need to be more like Trent? There's no pleasing you people is there?" he laughed Dad: he laughed and ruffled his hair

Trent: "No, sir, he doesn't want to be like me."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter