• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

OOC: We could just say they never died... We could just pull a couple strings...

David: He started trembling violently in his sleep, and then went still.

His eyes shot open. He wasn't in pain! Was he dead? No... This felt familiar. He looked around and gasped at his surroundings. "I'm back."

David: He walked around the empty forest, tracing his fingers on the trees. He walked everywhere, except where Angela stayed. He took deep breaths, and ate an orange, his taste buds actually working correctly. He ran (he actually ran!) to the lake, stripped down, and dove in. He splashed through the water, laughing. He felt good. He felt normal.

OOC: That's what I was going for. I want him to be happy.

David: He sat under the waterfall, letting the water wash over him. He sighed happily. "Gwen would love this..." He laughed and fell into the water. "I don't want to go back. I don't want to die." He sighed. "But Gwen would love this. I need to tell her. I just-I'll stay a short while more, and then I'll go back and tell her." he climbed out of the lake and walked around, water dripping from his body onto the cool green grass. He softly sang "but darlin, you are the only exception..." as he walked around. He ran a hand through his hair, it was still short here. He grabbed a knife and carved 'I'll love you forever, my beautiful wife,' into a tree. "There. When Gwen comes back she'll see this." he laughed and laid down in the grass.

David: He sat in the grass for what seemed like hours. He felt calm, his head wasn't hurting, every heartbeat didn't make him want to flinch. He wanted to be here forever. But, Gwen would love this, he had to repeat to himself. He stood up and went to the tree that he had carved the message into. He gently placed his forehead against it, then pulled back and slammed his head against it, blood staining the carving. He fell to the ground.

David woke up and gasped at all the pain that seemed to be forced upon him again. "G-Gwen-"

David: "G-gwen-" he took shaky breaths, having a hard time getting used to the pain he was normally accustomed with. "I-I went back."

Gwen: "I wish I could."

David: "y-you can! I'll find a way. I don't know if this is because I'm dying or what, but you're still blind and that was what sent you there, right? So you have to be able to go back! I-I'll find your body there and wake you up! Something! W-what if I can't even go back?!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter