Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

David: "You still think I'm attractive enough to be your husband?" He grinned.

David: "You still think I'm attractive enough to be your husband?" He grinned.
Gwendolyn: "Well of course. I have good taste. And I don't think we age in Chemical Alley, so we'll remain young and beautiful forever." She kissed him deeply.

David: He gently rubbed her back and held her tight. "You're so beautiful. I know I say that a lot, but I didn't think you believed me since I didn't even have most of my brain left..." What if he died in real life and was still here? He decided not to think about that.

David: He gently rubbed her back and held her tight. "You're so beautiful. I know I say that a lot, but I didn't think you believed me since I didn't even have most of my brain left..." What if he died in real life and was still here? He decided not to think about that.
Gwendolyn: "Thank you. So what now handsome? See if the tents or any of the supplies are still around? Play in the lake? Find some food?"

David: "Well, from my last visit I can tell you that the tents and supplies are still there. We could find food, but the oranges are still there, or go to the lake, which happens to be my favorite choice."

David: "Well, from my last visit I can tell you that the tents and supplies are still there. We could find food, but the oranges are still there, or go to the lake, which happens to be my favorite choice."
Gwendolyn: "Then the lake it is."

David: "Aww! My turtleneck didn't come with us! Ah well." He pulled off his shirt.

David: "Yeah, but it's warm," he said in a pouty voice. He dived into the water. "I feel so free. You don't have any idea how much pain I was in. I can't even explain it." He sighed. "I am so sorry for putting you through all of that, Gwen."

Matt: He and Trent were now laying on the couch, watching a movie. Well, there was a movie playing, they didn't exactly do much watching.

Trent: He kissed Matt happily,

Matt: He stroked Trent's back and kissed his neck.

David: "Yeah, but it's warm," he said in a pouty voice. He dived into the water. "I feel so free. You don't have any idea how much pain I was in. I can't even explain it." He sighed. "I am so sorry for putting you through all of that, Gwen."
Gwendolyn: "It's okay now. We're here now, and everything's going to be fine."

Gwendolyn: "It's okay now. We're here now, and everything's going to be fine."

David: He smiled. "okay." He floated on his back, relaxing in the cool water. "You know, people will probably find us unconscious and bring us back..." He sighed. "We're not with the doctors anymore. And this is in our minds or something ... What if my real body dies while we're here?"

David: He smiled. "okay." He floated on his back, relaxing in the cool water. "You know, people will probably find us unconscious and bring us back..." He sighed. "We're not with the doctors anymore. And this is in our minds or something ... What if my real body dies while we're here?"
Gwen: "Then, well, at least we had this time, right? The honeymoon we never got to go on."

David: "Yeah. You're right. I'm being a downer." He grinned and splashed her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter